I need Headphones that do not compress the ear and cause pain

Hello. I kind a use headphones 24/7 and i want headphones which do not compress the ear and cause pain. Also if there are no such headphones than which in ear headphone should i use?

In ear headphones have no bass and ear cup headphones have some bass in them. Please share your experiences. Thanks.

I am currently using A4Tech Chat Headphones. They are very light and don't cause pain in ears if used continuously for a long time.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am currently using A4Tech Chat Headphones. They are very light and don’t cause pain in ears if used continuously for a long time.
[/quote]

What model are they?

try the A4 double sided earphones available locally for around 600... it has one simple output side for treble oriented crisp and clear sound while the other side is bass oriented and delivers great bass and are very comfortable to wear

Hello. I kind a use headphones 24/7 and i want headphones which do not compress the ear and cause pain. Also if there are no such headphones than which in ear headphone should i use?

In ear headphones have no bass and ear cup headphones have some bass in them. Please share your experiences. Thanks.

[/quote]

I bought some chinese headphones that had this problem. I think they were made for chinese sized heads :)

What I did was I used a crimping tool (called pakkar locally) to bend the metal so that the headphones were more comfortable.

yaar i would recommend you the large hd800 or hd 200 a4tech ones... they are usb and 7.1 Dolby surround sound... they are not that expensive as well... only 1500rs ... and watching movies and listening to music is an absolute "experience" in them... the bass they have is amaaaaazzzziiinnnnngggg.... they are really cool.... they are quite heavy and your ear sort of disappears in them... i don't feel any pain due to them... i do remember getting pain from headphones before but these are really big and don't cause pain... atleast to my ears

yaar i would recommend you the large hd800 or hd 200 a4tech ones… they are usb and 7.1 Dolby surround sound… they are not that expensive as well… only 1500rs … and watching movies and listening to music is an absolute “experience” in them… the bass they have is amaaaaazzzziiinnnnngggg… they are really cool… they are quite heavy and your ear sort of disappears in them… i don’t feel any pain due to them… i do remember getting pain from headphones before but these are really big and don’t cause pain… atleast to my ears
[/quote]

For how long you wear them?

I did heard that the larger headphones are better, they compress the ears least.

i have headphones from which audio comes out and people standing quite far can hear what i am listening so any headphone from which audio does not come out?

^this happens with my A4Tech too...but its audio is not that people standing FAR can hear it!!!

What model are they?

[/quote]

I use the IChat model. I don’t know about others but I prefer light ones …

usin a4tech hs-7p...very good sound quality n clarity but damn hard n painful for ears...

i use Razer Barracuda HP-1 and they are very very comfortable.

I use the old Sony MDR-V6, i had recieved it as a gift from my gf and it still rocks, it's really awesome but i don't know it's price.

^ Using Sony MDR-XD200 myself and they rock.

For how long you wear them?

I did heard that the larger headphones are better, they compress the ears least.

[/quote]

oh trust me when i say … the sound is boombastic or something… i am a headphone person myself… wearing them 12hours in a go almost everyother day… don’t feel any pain and i used to have pain in the previous headphones…

a4tech always has best bang for buck stuff… the sound is craaazzzzzyyyy… the beat on full volume will sound like you are in a pool of woofers… amazing stuff… don’t go for anything else and they are usb so another plus

oh trust me when i say … the sound is boombastic or something… i am a headphone person myself… wearing them 12hours in a go almost everyother day… don’t feel any pain and i used to have pain in the previous headphones…

a4tech always has best bang for buck stuff… the sound is craaazzzzzyyyy… the beat on full volume will sound like you are in a pool of woofers… amazing stuff… don’t go for anything else and they are usb so another plus

[/quote]

hd200 and hd800 have different shape. Which one are you using?

[/quote]

ahhh they are not THAT good. maybe for the price they are, but generally speaking they are just ok.

plus they require A4tech’s own special propriety software, and when those headphones are in use, your sound card is disabled; as in they show as a separate sound card in windows

ahhh they are not THAT good. maybe for the price they are, but generally speaking they are just ok.

plus they require A4tech’s own special propriety software, and when those headphones are in use, your sound card is disabled; as in they show as a separate sound card in windows

[/quote]

yes they are very good indeed… not for just the price but as good as the really good sony ones or anyother and really i havn’t found anyones that are “better” as the voice is the best i have heard and the beat is perfect… i am using the hd200 though… the good thing i like about them is that they are usb so they do not depend on the soundcard(which can have low quality)… and they are simply plug and play… it is like having two sound cards in your system… you simply switch in control panel when you have to listen on the large speakers(ain’t that hard) … a4tech is the one company,in my experince, which is really really cheap and gives as good performance as the big names(they may break quicker but that is the downside with chinese stuff ain’t it??)

try the razer barracuda HP-1 :)

SOMIC SM-440 Chinese made no pain at all !!!! and most important of all very clear and awesome beats :D