I Lost All My data ! please me

MODERATORS PLEASE EDIT MY TEXT INTO PROPER ENGLISH LANGUAGE . (sorry for Posting the Thread in Roman Urdu :( donot delete the Topic and please help me )

Maine apni Drive Ka sara Data Encrypt Kia hoa tha. (coz i think is se ye secure rahega)

Jab tak meri window chal rahi thi , us waqt tak sara data working condition mein tha. per jab meine new window install Ki to sara data Corrupt hogaya.

Images or Videos Completely Corrupt Hogayin hain . aur mere sarey backup software jo mere pas "RAR" mein thay wo bhi Corrupt hogaye !!

35mr3v9.jpg

mere pas abhi bhi mera sara Data isi tarah corrupt condition mein para hoa hai . ager Kisi ko iska solution pata hai to please Topic ka Reply dey .

thank you ..

what does it says when you right click on folder -->properties-->advance check if the encrypt contents to secure data box is check marked or not. if it is not check marked then check mark it click ok it will be encrypted again then try to decrypt it.?

Have you tried file recovering softwares ?

Hmm after a little googling . . .

Did you know that Windows 2000 and Windows XP Pro Edition can encrypt your files so that nobody else (other than the Windows user that encrypted the files) can read it? Even reinstalling Windows with the same user name or inserting the hard disk into another PC does NOT reveal the data! However, this also means that YOU have to backup your KEY carefully, otherwise you can no longer access your data after a Windows reinstallation or if the key files become corrupted.

Source http://www.iopus.com/guides/efs.htm

It seems if you dont have your backup encryption key you cant recover your data now

its not corrupted it has been locked!

I've been searching and apparently executionist is right. you can't decrypt after formation unless you have keys or certificates or something like this. i am sorry man.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I’ve been searching and apparently executionist is right. you can’t decrypt after formation unless you have keys or certificates or something like this. i am sorry man.
[/quote]

u mean i lost my data ? :o ooooohhh no no please dont say that :( . Koi to solution hoga ? i mean any Recovery software ? or any Trick or Command in windows ? bla bla … ?? :(

u mean i lost my data ? :o ooooohhh no no please dont say that :( . Koi to solution hoga ? i mean any Recovery software ? or any Trick or Command in windows ? bla bla … ?? :(

[/quote]

Have u tried Norton Ghost…i’ve heard its really good and restores data within minutes

try this Advanced EFS Data Recover 3.0 ........for this google

http://www.soft-xp.net/2007/06/23/ultimate_recovery_cd_2008.html

Theres nothing to restore...data is there but its locked...executionist's provided link explains pretty well I think...

Without the key file, to get back the data you will need to crack the encryption used to by Windows to protect those files...and there is no viable way for you to do this ...hope I am wrong for your sake but I'm pretty sure I'm not....

dude only way to get any data back which is encrypted is by applyin brute force....... regardless of any encrytion alogoritm brute force will try every possible key to the data untill gets the 'clear text'. since its not possible in your case try googling a few things and u mught get ur hands on third party software which will decrypt ur data............

if its google doesnt come up with any thin than try contactin the suport people of microsoft maybe they will able to help. as only they know the encryption algorithm used in windows, cuz i dont think any one outside microsoft will know abt it........

Theres nothing to restore…data is there but its locked…executionist’s provided link explains pretty well I think…

Without the key file, to get back the data you will need to crack the encryption used to by Windows to protect those files…and there is no viable way for you to do this …hope I am wrong for your sake but I’m pretty sure I’m not…

[/quote]

dude you know…i wrote GOOGLE…

put some effort for ur own sake

------------

Advanced EFS Data Recovery

Restore Access to EFS-Encrypted Files

Microsoft Encrypting File System (EFS) is an integral part of Microsoft Windows operating systems that enables users to protect their files against unauthorized access even from those who gain physical access to the hard disk or the computer that contains the encrypted files.

Advanced EFS Data Recovery decrypts the protected files, and works in all versions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, and Windows Server 2008. The recovery is still possible even when the system damaged, is not bootable, or when some encryption keys have been tampered with.

Advanced EFS Data Recovery recovers EFS-encrypted data that becomes inaccessible because of system administration errors such as removing users and user profiles, misconfiguring data recovery authorities, transferring users between domains, or moving hard disks to a different PC.

MORE …

source: http://www.elcomsoft.com/aefsdr.html

dude you know…i wrote GOOGLE…

put some effort for ur own sake

------------

Advanced EFS Data Recovery

Restore Access to EFS-Encrypted Files

Microsoft Encrypting File System (EFS) is an integral part of Microsoft Windows operating systems that enables users to protect their files against unauthorized access even from those who gain physical access to the hard disk or the computer that contains the encrypted files.

Advanced EFS Data Recovery decrypts the protected files, and works in all versions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, and Windows Server 2008. The recovery is still possible even when the system damaged, is not bootable, or when some encryption keys have been tampered with.

Advanced EFS Data Recovery recovers EFS-encrypted data that becomes inaccessible because of system administration errors such as removing users and user profiles, misconfiguring data recovery authorities, transferring users between domains, or moving hard disks to a different PC.

MORE …

source: http://www.elcomsoft.com/aefsdr.html

[/quote]

thanKs . let me chk this software.

Advanced EFS Data Recovery Not working dear :( . it only can recover tha data which has a "KEY" (in any condition corrupt or damaged etc.) store somewhere in PC !! :(/

and i Install NEW WINDOWS so it only can SCAN the "Current Windows Decrypted Keys" not my Previous Window Keys .... :( .

btw .. the software is very usefull ;) . Please Post some other software or any other method to Decrypted the Files without any "KEY"

there isn't any software that can recover encrypted data without keys. trust me..

Following Method is not Working on my PC :( . well thanKs for Good Replies .

Problem solved !! I Delete My Data :( .

Topic Closed !!

dude welcome to "LOST ALL MY DATA" CLUB i m a senior member there