I have two question related to web development?

What is front end development?

What is back end development?

Please give some examples. Thanks for help!

In web Front end Development means Html, Css, Javascript etc Which is basically design and looks of the site and how it interacts

Example open Google.com what you see in your screen google logo, text box for writing search etc is front end development

2: In Back end Development you do Coding

Example when you search anything from the point you press search button on google home page till you see the search results everything which is happening in b/w is back end realted

Front end development involves anything to do with the website layout and feel. It includes HTML, CSS, Javascript, Flash etc. Whatever Back end is which makes website work. It includes databases, PHP, ASP etc.

Check this

Your Answer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front-end_and_back-end

For Architecture:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multitier_architecture

For Coding:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model%E2%80%93view%E2%80%93controller

Front end development means to develop sites front panel i.e the actual website you see, for example wiredpakistan.com's website the way you use it, is it's front end.

Back end development means to develop the admin area for the website where you can manage all those operations which a website is preforming. example of the admin area is like the blogger.com and wordpress.com blogs managing service .

For more information you may concern Wikipedia.

Thanks

Front-end development:
Front-end development creates the visual presentation to the end user. For web development this includes the HTML and javascript that creates what the user sees and what can run in the users web browser. All of the front end presentation is generated by the middle-tier and back-end components.
Back-end development:
Back-end development includes all of the processing required to create the front-end for the user. For web development this includes the middle tier development (perhaps using php or java) on the web or application server, and back-end components such as the database and search engine. Back-end development handles security through user authentication – login, and authorization – customizations based upon what a user is authorized to see. Any action requested by a user goes through a security check, and information is typically looked up in the database, and then a web page is generated and sent to the user using a web server.

Front end development mostly deals with the website designing and presentation and back end development involves server side programing retrieving and saving data etc

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In web Front end Development means Html, Css, Javascript etc Which is basically design and looks of the site and how it interacts

Example open Google.com what you see in your screen google logo, text box for writing search etc is front end development

2: In Back end Development you do Coding

Example when you search anything from the point you press search button on google home page till you see the search results everything which is happening in b/w is back end realted

[/quote]

I agreed with your replay this was wonderful describe.

FRONT END Dev : Jo Dekhta Hai

BACK END Dev : Jo Bikta Hai

I like front

[quote=“armada, post:10, topic:19618”]

I like front

[/quote]

please avoid abuse language this is a tech forum :D

[quote=“MrKamran, post:11, topic:19618”]

[/quote]

what is wrong in that by the way ?

soch badlo mulk taraqqi karay ga ;)

[quote="MrKamran, post:11, topic:19618"]

[/quote]

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:12, topic:19618”]

what is wrong in that by the way ?

soch badlo mulk taraqqi karay ga ;)

[/quote]

in kamo main pehle hi mulk kafi had tak taraqqi kar chika hai, now let's change it for good.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:13, topic:19618”]

in kamo main pehle hi mulk kafi had tak taraqqi kar chika hai, now let's change it for good.

[/quote]

Then think GOOD .

[/quote]

[quote=“armada, post:10, topic:19618”]

I like front

[/quote]

[/quote]

so what was wrong in that ??

again would say , soch badlo mulk taraqqi karay ga .