I have bricked my fully psp during upgrade

wot i do to unbrick ittt

how much it will cost plz help meeeee

What kind of upgrade were you doing?

Probably a firmware upgrade. How did you manage to brick it anyway? Did you mess around with it or it just happened itself?

I think you'll have to take it to saddar or some other shop and tell them to unbrick it and you cant do that yourself because it requires some hardware or some chip to get the psp unbricked. Not sure how much it will cost.

i take it to shop keeper he demanding 5 thosuand he z saying motherboard damage

how can it be damage during updating firmware

my psp was on hack firm 3.71 M33-2 i was puttig m33-3 so suddenly scrren goes black

u can search on youtube on how to unbrick it. some time ago i searched on bricking and unbricking the psp and found a lot of stuff there.

i check youtube

but it very diffi to create pandora battery and memory stickkk

any 1 have nay idea dat wots will be the real prcie o repair it in shop

Don't pay him.He is basically trying to rip off.Ask some other shops otherwise use google.There are many ways to fix bricked PSP.

so u mean he z lier no motherbaord z bricked

Last time i checked you needed to have a chip installed on your PSP to get it unbricked.

and if you were updating custom firmwares then the chances of bricking are high even if you do things properly and if you do one step wrong, then there are even more chances of bricking it. Even if you update official Sony firmware, even then you have a chance of bricking it but not as much as with custom firmwares.

And he's totally trying to rip you off, 5 thousand for unbricking !! Jeez.. Where'd you take it? I think it should cost max 2 thousand.

thx alamode i was updating custom firmware from 3.71 m33- 2 to 3.80

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i take it to shop keeper he demanding 5 thosuand he z saying motherboard damage

how can it be damage during updating firmware

my psp was on hack firm 3.71 M33-2 i was puttig m33-3 so suddenly scrren goes black

[/quote]

he is lying the motherboard is not damaged! he is trying to rip you off! and he will probably replace some parts if you take it to him

i hate such ba**ards! saddar is full of them!

The motherboard will need to be replaced or you can use the modchip. its cheaper to get the motherboard replace (i searched on the net though not really sure)

But he is definitely charging a whole lot of money. Dont you have some relative or some friend who has connections in the saddar market ?

na plz can u ask alamode dat how much motherboard cost

Checked the internet, costs around 50-70 dollars so thats about 3000-4000.. Hmm i read on a website that replacing the motherbaord was the cheapest option but it doesnt seem like it.

thx ala modeee

i will also not give more than 4000

while searching on net, i found a tutorial which tells how to unbrick the psp. Its complete with all the help files and firmware in it. if u want then i can provide the link.

i think u should try to unbrick it urself first. then try the market. I mean what harm is in it, its already in non working position.

ok plz tell me

ok, here is the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9545jg

its a large 190mb file with help and firmware.

it isn't large for speeds of 512 and above :D

I have a friend who has contacts in saddar market, i will find out what is the reasonable price for getting a psp unbricked and then tell you.