I have a GooooD News

Man that machar wala was fraud. He was passing to our house with a big machine in his hand with a little generator attached o it which sprays. We were not suppose to go inside for sometime, after we paid him 500 and went inside. Machars were more then before :(:(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Man that machar wala was fraud. He was passing to our house with a big machine in his hand with a little generator attached o it which sprays. We were not suppose to go inside for sometime, after we paid him 500 and went inside. Machars were more then before :(:frowning:
[/quote]

spray diesel in your house . Tell your maid to mop the floor with diesel mixed in water.

^ LOL you serious?

^ LOL you serious?
[/quote]

yeah works all the time. A cheap working solution i.e. TOTKA

my first ever valentine's day here at lahore and i am alone this time, no gf here in lahore yet and no expanses thats kinda good news i guess lol :)

Bought a new split AC for my room

Man your having good news everyday. That is really good.

I spent 600 on valentines. That is good news. Isn't ??

lol, satan kid.. 600 on valentine..khakhakhakha... ,

Good news: i'm still alive :P

i have a flu :P

Finally im back to home and can sleep well at my darling bed!!!

In office , late again, made a new 'topi' why i was late

lol ^

Fianlly after a very stressed day today. I was stuck in jaloos near saddar. But home now :)

i got mention in Promotions celebration party at work :)

I have goooooooooooooooooooood news

I got my acca result and i passed all 4 papers :D..

F4 62 F5 61, F6 88, F7 76

4 papers are the maximum one can give so im just happy to pass them all in one session.. it was very difficult to do 4 papers in one session.. Phew..

^ Congrats dude! :)

Made my software work for the first time, AtlAst

I have bad news now :@.. I hate this freaking country i hate it :@

A few months back someone broke into my car and stole the CD player and stuff.. Today someone stole the SIDE MIRRORS.. Wtf is wrong with the people of this country. SERIOUSLY. I swear once i go abroad i wont come back :@

I have bad news now :@… I hate this freaking country i hate it :@

A few months back someone broke into my car and stole the CD player and stuff… Today someone stole the SIDE MIRRORS… Wtf is wrong with the people of this country. SERIOUSLY. I swear once i go abroad i wont come back :@

[/quote]

Sad!! but these things happen every where in the world,u cant say any country is 100% safe about street crimes