I hate Mister Bean

Hey, guys i have watched a lot of Mr.Beans movies all of them r totally lame. Mr bean acts like a KID, & pretends hes a MORON. WTF ? Isn'nt it ?

well i do hate him ..................not so often but sometimes

I love him

yeah love him o good comedian. if you hate choice is yours :)

In real life he is a professor...and a good one. One should appreciate the talent he has to make people laugh.

Sometimes he's funny. Other than that, Rowan Atkinson's a pretty funny actor (not talking about his roles in Mr. Bean).

Ever seen Johnny English? You outta!

I love Mr. Bean. The use of body language really relates to the audience. Actually I find that he's very talented. Even without much speeches, he's able to make people of different language understand what he is doing. I love his weird dances. Try doing it on the clubbing dancefloor! Just for laughs! I think even that, takes practice. :P

I used to find him funny in his early days, but now i think he's boring.. He's dragging the same old retarded personality concept to the this very day.. He should bring a slight change to his acting and body language ..

He reminds me of Tariq Aziz, even that guy didn't change a tiny lil thing to his performance yet

You are stupid if u hate Mr. Bean or his movies

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I love him
[/quote]

your choice to put mastana mahi photo in corner is worth praising. it give me lot of amusement. similarly one guy use a"cat in glass container" really burst me in laughter. i wish i can quote the forum and his name ,may be wccftech forum.

i am sure your sence of humour will be very high in practical life.

as far as Bean is concerned. he is doing a difficult job to make you laugh at trivial things.

Hey, guys i have watched a lot of Mr.Beans movies all of them r totally lame. Mr bean acts like a KID, & pretends hes a MORON. WTF ? Isn’nt it ?
[/quote]

watch him in BLACK ADDER and in THIN BLUE LINE and NOT THE 9’o CLOCK NEWS. it will blow your mind.

image 44k bytes only

four11024tq5.jpg

Mr. Bean is nothing but a big moron ;)

His same style of acting in every movie or play makes me feel borring.

i luv him...such a great commedian...i cant stop laughing after watchin his movies

i like bean

when i used to be child, i used to love tom n jerry, pink panthers, and others,,

now when i watch those ,, i feels naa, kiddy stuff,

but to be honest,, they entertained us for long time,,

and they are still entertaining our childs, nephews, and children of this era,,

so we shouldnt forget na

i love his black adder series.. in bean he is funny not that much... he is supposed to be a child trapped in a man's body...

i like him......

Bean's Holiday.

If you have not seen "Jhonny English", then you have no right to have any opinion on Rowan Atkinson.

Rowan Atkinson rocks ;)

He seems to be boring now, atleast for me

I liked him when I was a child but now he's kinda boring

He seems to be boring now, atleast for me

I liked him when I was a child but now he’s kinda boring

[/quote]

yea but we shouldnt blame him naa

we are grownup now