I hate KU

ive been attempting bcom as a private candidate since 2003 but have failed year after year in the same four papers as always. inspite of taking tuitions i managed to get under 10 marks in all those 4 papers. what i dont understand is that am i that stupid or KU paper checkers should burn in hell. i cant cheat nor want a fake degree as most people are doing in karachi. kindly people suggest what i should do as it had ruined my carrier.

i guess people should stop complaing about pakistan as it is only for cheats and frauds as i have experienced in my short life. i am ashamed of calling my self a pakistani. truelly disappointing and unexplained.

oh i want to add the invigilators this time were also involved in coruption my first hand experience. and guess what there political affiliations were :).

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ive been attempting bcom as a private candidate since 2003 but have failed year after year in the same four papers as always. inspite of taking tuitions i managed to get under 10 marks in all those 4 papers. what i dont understand is that am i that stupid or KU paper checkers should burn in hell. i cant cheat nor want a fake degree as most people are doing in karachi. kindly people suggest what i should do as it had ruined my carrier.

i guess people should stop complaing about pakistan as it is only for cheats and frauds as i have experienced in my short life. i am ashamed of calling my self a pakistani. truelly disappointing and unexplained.

oh i want to add the invigilators this time were also involved in coruption my first hand experience. and guess what there political affiliations were :).

[/quote]

i also hate KU.

dont want to mention my experience here, and dont ask me abt those idiot teachers who acts like most strict and honnest but when some students belong to political parties came they become most corrupted, and let them do every thing, I hate those teachers tooo i dont have any respect for them.

KU is only working to spoil the carriers of the youth and nothing else. its only a breading ground for the political parties. we are forced to use unfair means and cheat our way then how do u expect the country to prosper when everone is a cheat.

I didnt know Bcom was also tough?

Im giving part 1 papers this year.. Have got registered with Govt. Commerce College though but im going to be studying the papers myself.

i am a private candidate. the papers are not tough for some one who studies as i did but the stupid people who check the papers dont understand any other thing then the ones from the 5 years language. and thats hard if u have done o levels. besides who knows whether they even check the papers or not cause everyone likes to cheat and just pay there way across KU. i love to curse here but its gona get censored so put in your own curses for the lovely people at KU.

why don't you try your luck with/at some other institution?

hmm, i also gave bcom but a long time ago..not from ku though and cleared both parts in the first atempt,

here are some tips i found helpful

--always complete the whole course in tuition or college before exams..start learning and practise maths, econon problems and learn and write theory questions in practice 6 monthe before exams.

--NEVER learn theory answer (like in econ) from 5 year answer books and official text book so readily available in market..the invigilator will deduct points for that. always find private note written in slightly different language,,then the invigilator will give u better marks on it

--always try to complete the whole paper and do it in a neat and clean manner

--proper space and underlining should be done as the invigilator will like that and try to go through the paper more easily when checking.

--buy the last -12 year question papers and you will see that their is a pattern in all the questions that come..try to find out what the pattern is..and always practice and learn those answers first

--remember there are THREE EXAMS PAPERS made, a,b,c, depending on the exam and paper comes out before hand paper b is given out or c(which is the hardest one to complete). But also remember that they cannot give anything out of the syllabus printed in front of the text book so just learn the syllabus and u cannot be defeated.

--i had a friend,,what he did was if the paper said "complete 5 questions out of eight" he used to complete all eight questions instead of 5, and then he used to write a note to the examiner in his paper,

"you can check any questions that you like, I have done them all"

that is the kind of confidence examiners like to see,,

by the way my friend got top position inpakistan in bcom..

hope the tips helps

jack

no tips work when the examiners are temp staff and paid by the sheet that they check.

can some one tell me if i can get an exemption in the BA from the courses i have passed from BCOM. and how many courses are there in BA plz elaborate.

you cant, u have to register again, but if u still have enrollment with KU, cancel it to register for BA.

then i appear as a fresh candidate for ba how many papers do i have to give

If you are sure you did good then get your papers re checked

i did some research and found out that 2000 answer sheet mysteriously disappeared from KU in this examination. there is no record of those people and a lot of candidates dont know what to do. i wana ask is there anyone here who had given papers in this batch and went in scrutiny cause what i know about the scrutiny is that they only check for input errors in the computer and not the paper again. i am so pissed of at this system it has destroyed my years and i am sure there are a lot others that are facing the same issue.

I hate jamaties in KU, they make life a miserable hell. Not starting a political dialogue here, just mentioning a fact :S

how many of u have used unfair means to pass bcom post ur expereinces and means used at ku kindly elaborate also.

any inputs plz