I got 3g signal in my area

friends,i have n73 with telenor and i got 3g signal from some days on my mobile,the signals remains for some seconds and gone and i unable to use any service e.g balance check etc. what is this,can anyone explain?

i live in toba tek singh near jhang.

I think when N Series or Nokia phones lose signal or something they start searching for 3G. Once on my N70 the signal was 0 and it said 3G. One time I went to another place for 2-3 hours where there were no Warid signals and the whole time N70 said 3G.

^^ Yes that is true. My E90 does that too but it doesn't mean there is 3G on your network.

telenor z testing 3g technology dats y u feel it

lol no one is testing any 3G technology

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

In this case it seems like disconnection technology that telenor is testing. He can’t even check his balance.

[/quote]

testing always start with their internal users. their selected staff members.

this is just a no signal alert

Maybe... just maybe http://www.telegeography.com/cu/article.php?article_id=29807&email=html

(Can't find the ProPakistani link right now, but it's on their home page)

^that news is just very old. about the acceptance of parent company of telenor to deploy 3G in Paksitan. and yes there is, about 3G, happening in them. and don't please talk about Pro Pakistani. I also saw that news is some way from Pro Pakistani to TeleGeography...

but if this is the way of deployment of new services while disturbing the existing services then I dont believe it. but I believe one thing that they test their new services and equipment at very very limited places with their limited cells. this is very nonsense that they would be disturbing the existing services and test new services in their customers and even without any cost :/

also some times when the link is down with the AP and no signals are visible to hand set it takes you to 3G mode(if capable) and that works fine if there is any 3G signal. but doesn't work if there is nothing like that.

@junaidpk

please confirm your location and signal status now. and update here. as well if you still facing that problem you should talk with the help line on their UAN from a landline.

@Bellskar, the post isn't old, actually. It surfaced a few days back. There are other similar posts over there that are dated. But then - a blog is a blog, and not a news source.

I just thought it'd be worth mentioning it.

No offence but testing starts with urban areas ... Karachi, Lahore or Isloo ... not some village with some villagy name

buy china mobile you'll get full sound and signals

@armada

does it get signals from China directly :rolleyes: &*#=/ :/

it must not be Cell Services Provider in your pocket that generates its own signals to get :rolleyes:

buy china mobile you’ll get full sound and signals
[/quote]

What kind of signals did you get? ;)

I think when N Series or Nokia phones lose signal or something they start searching for 3G. Once on my N70 the signal was 0 and it said 3G. One time I went to another place for 2-3 hours where there were no Warid signals and the whole time N70 said 3G.
[/quote]

x2