I dont see many female participents in this forum?

well in international forum wee see male and female participants but here i dont see any female post writers

is this bcz its a tech only forum and girlz dont know abt it much???? ( not being gender biesed just askin )

or in !@#$ girls arnt intrested in tecnology????

any how we should encourage our pakistani sister to participate in these kid of forum

i have a cousin she is about my age

and she know alot about technology almost as much as me

she knows abt this forum and is also a regulat reader

but she doesnt join coz she knows she will be bombarded with sexist comments

yaar thts just wrong......

girls shouldnt hold back bcz they know sum one will post sexisty comment

man the admin bans spammers surely they can ban those ppl

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yaar thts just wrong…

girls shouldnt hold back bcz they know sum one will post sexisty comment

man the admin bans spammers surely they can ban those ppl

[/quote]

sure the admins could ban the ppl but u never know

and think of this she is one if even 5 ppl flame her it can be bad

and it wrong on her part to think so

Everybody is welcome to join this forum, and sexist remarks will not be tolerated.

but she doesnt join coz she knows she will be bombarded with sexist comments
[/quote]

Sexist comments can earn you a vacation at the admin team’s discretion. It would be good to have the fairer sex here and get their perspective on technology topics and events in Pakistan.

Ruhaan, I would advise you to not register as Ruhana. Your duplicate ID was banned once. Take care not to repeat that offense. :confused:

Reopened thread

Ruhaan, I would advise you to not register as Ruhana. Your duplicate ID was banned once. Take care not to repeat that offense. :confused:
[/quote]

never even thought about doin it since the last time i got a vacation

Now I will have to watch out for K2munda. After reading this thread, he might re-join the forum as K2kuri or K2mundi. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

lol :lol:

this is a technology forum not a poondi point where u r looking for female members :P

there was a user named bina but i dunno where iz she now

and ruhaan ==> ruhana

how cheap

are u impresed by begum nawazish ali? :P lol

hahahahahahahaha

lolz k2mundi

Females can join as male name and participate than he (she) would not be treated for fun.

Females can join as male name and participate than he (she) would not be treated for fun.
[/quote]

Why should they register as males? Consider this an equal opportunity forum for both sexes.

1 - Register.

2 - Make quality posts.

3 - Earn your respect regardless of your sex.

Why should they register as males? Consider this an equal opportunity forum for both sexes.

1 - Register.

2 - Make quality posts.

3 - Earn your respect regardless of your sex.

[/quote]

If she let known her self here than what she get lot " bombarded with sexist comments " and she will have to skip those comments instead of share good information. Thats why she may join without knowen as female.

^ You are giving circular logic. Read my first post in this thread. people who will make fun will be banned. By now, you should know that the Admin team is a ban-happy group given appropriate reason. :D;)

And this is reason appropriate/justified enough.

^ You are giving circular logic. Read my first post in this thread. people who will make fun will be banned. By now, you should know that the Admin team is a ban-happy group given appropriate reason. :D;)

And this is reason appropriate/justified enough.

[/quote]

How many people will Admin team ban. Admin team would have to do one extra work and that might be lot. I hope each and every member of this foroum well behaved with females and males too but I witnessed spam and even I irretated with language used by one person whom Admin banned more than one time. I am not against female member but vulgar posts.

How many people will Admin team ban. Admin team would have to do one extra work and that might be lot. I hope each and every member of this foroum well behaved with females and males too but I witnessed spam and even I irretated with language used by one person whom Admin banned more than one time. I am not against female member but vulgar posts.

[/quote]

You sir are making no sense whatsoever, pardon my french.

The idea of a female member joining / identifying herself as a male, is the most primitive, stupid, ignorant and an unprogressive thought (not to mention disturbing!!).

If someone does harass or pass sexist comments (i am not even sure why any one would do that in the first place), then we can deal with the situation accordingly, like they say “we’ll cross that bridge when it comes”.

According to your logic, the wheel should never have been invented, because it would then eventually lead to the creation of automobiles and that would lead to crashes / accidents, injury and death.

So seriously… cut the BS please.

[/quote]

What? I think this remark alone is enough to discourage the tender sex from joining the forum.

If a female wants to join, most welcome. You don’t need to hide your gender and your identity (and your cell phone number :lol: j/k) to post on this forum.

You peoples it wrong, what i mean was to if she want to skip such bad treatment than she can join without identity. But I am not against joning females even with thier full identity or even email adress or cell number. I really did not mean email address and cell number.

I think you people took it seriously. Dont worry here would be some females already or join in future.