I bought a msi 7600gt

i sold my 7300gt inno3d card (with warranty) and put in 350 rs and bought a second hand msi 7600gt..

here is a website and review

http://www.pcstats.com/artvnl.cfm?articleID=1983

the card is huge in size versus the inno3d 7300gt but it is cooler then the inno3d card>>plus playout2 looks and play nicer>>i could play crysis on low settings 800/600 on the inno3d one but at least now i can play it at medium settings 1024/768 (with 1 gig of ram and a e2140) with everthing on>>what do you think

Its good card, esp. good value for money...

It's a little old now, but you should be able to run most new games at low-medium settings....

It doesn't support DX10 but as there are no notable DX10 games out at the moment that should not be a problem...

sounds like a good buy... :)

firestorm>>thanx firestorm now if i could find a 9600 second hand>>*sign*

a very good buy indeed

btw what did it cost you approximately? means how much did your 7300 gt went for?

SaadIbrahim>>it went for 2300 rs>>actually what happened was that i was a little bit too late in getting the card because i had heard from a friend that this gaming zone had closed down and it was selling all its equipment>>this and a 6800 cards were left and all 8000 series 2nd hand card were gone>>actually was in the mood to go for a 8600gt...but u know

its a very good buy for 2600 rs

where did you get it from?

naz digital plaza saddar

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

naz digital plaza saddar
[/quote]

its an underrated market i guess

i thought they only had junk

nah man when u approach it from the outside it looks like justa few shops but come on inside and people are eager to do business>>a lot of good maal comes there>>these is one guy there who imports 2nd hand stuff direct from the usa including dell 5.1 speakers systems, hard drives etc>>there are only 3or 4 shops which deal in new stuff>>the rest will get you the latest stuff or have a lot of cool 2nd hand stuff and you never know what you will find in there>>i found a creative 7.1 audigy sound card for 1000 rs >now thats cheap

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

nah man when u approach it from the outside it looks like justa few shops but come on inside and people are eager to do business>>a lot of good maal comes there>>these is one guy there who imports 2nd hand stuff direct from the usa including dell 5.1 speakers systems, hard drives etc>>there are only 3or 4 shops which deal in new stuff>>the rest will get you the latest stuff or have a lot of cool 2nd hand stuff and you never know what you will find in there>>i found a creative 7.1 audigy sound card for 1000 rs >now thats cheap
[/quote]

i will definitely go there as soon as i get time :)

iam thinking of updating to the 8500 gt 256 mb ddr II..

the only thing is can i get better frame rate with the 8500gt ddr II rather then msi 7600gt ddr III that i have..

also the 8500 gt is direct x 10 compatible..while the 7600gt is not..

so any suggestions

jack dear, buying IInd hand stuff is a risky business, how do u manage to buy good conditiopn stuff?

congrats on getting such good card for a low amount .thats a pretty decent card

abdulsami..there are rules i follow

1. buy from trusted source

2. when buying get it tested there and then so that it is ok

3. take at least 1 week money back guarantee from the seller

4. see that the computer part itself has not been tampered with.. thinks soldered on and off, etc

follow the above rules and you will inshallah buy a good 2nd hand part..

if the seller is hesitant on rule 2 thats no problem as long as money back guarantee is there

the rest of the rules i follow or i walk.... and will take the part,,,even for free

meant to say

the rest of the rules i follow or i walk.... and will not take the part,,,even for free

oh thnx kashif