I am unable to receive Google Adsense Verification Letter........Plz G

Dear Friends I live in a rural area in Bhakkar, which is located in Punjab. When my Google Adsense earning was 10$ Google sent me my verification pin in a letter on 23rd September. But till today I didn't received my letter. My question to you is how time letter will take to arrive me. But one thing which i want to tell you is that only Pakistan post works in my village. No other service like TCS is not present there. Which service Google uses to send letter. I will be really thankful to you if you can help me.

i think they post your verification letter through Pakistan post. Make one more request for verification. If you have already made 2, then change your address, and write some of your friend or relative address who lives in city.

It takes time. It took 5 weeks, from the time they posted it, for me to get it. And i was expecting it early coz my house is in organised colony and mail doesn't get lost very often. So yeah, it may be better to wait a while or do as slave suggested.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dear Friends I live in a rural area in Bhakkar, which is located in Punjab. When my Google Adsense earning was 10$ Google sent me my verification pin in a letter on 23rd September. But till today I didn’t received my letter. My question to you is how time letter will take to arrive me. But one thing which i want to tell you is that only Pakistan post works in my village. No other service like TCS is not present there. Which service Google uses to send letter. I will be really thankful to you if you can help me.
[/quote]

That letter with the verification number is lost. Login to your google account and request another PIN:

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=14838

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35870

Google PIN is a big issue.. and Google smart pricing also sucks

i recieved that verification letter within 40 days that time i lived there in abbottabad,nwfp their postal service is slow on the other hand moneybookers verification was recieved in 3 days

:)

Adsense verification letters really sucks ?,

Slave PM me your contact info, I need to talk to you on one of my projects...

i mostly recive in 4 Weeks

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dear Friends I live in a rural area in Bhakkar, which is located in Punjab. When my Google Adsense earning was 10$ Google sent me my verification pin in a letter on 23rd September. But till today I didn’t received my letter. My question to you is how time letter will take to arrive me. But one thing which i want to tell you is that only Pakistan post works in my village. No other service like TCS is not present there. Which service Google uses to send letter. I will be really thankful to you if you can help me.
[/quote]

Use ELECTRCITY BiLL With Same Address and PAY NAME 1st change the Payname and address Same as BILL TELEPHONE pr ELECTRCITY (In English) and send it to google 1st mail him u are enable to recive the pIN