I am looking to buy D945GCCR Motherboard

If any1 is selling D945GCCR motherboard then please do let me know...Actually I am currently using D845GEBV2 motherboard and am planning to upgrade it to D945GCCR so If any1 wants to buy the D845GEBV2 motherboard then please do let me know....

Intel D945 GCNL under 2.2yrs warranty............

Demand Rs.3500

What is the difference between a GCNL and GCCR>?...

Difference of NL and CR ;-)

how much FSB of ram this board supports ?

Hmm...I guess 667 or 800 ( DDR2 ) ...not sure

Some1 please suggest...which 1 is better GCCR OR GCNL?

sure 800 fsb OF RAM ?? (not of process bus)

i m currently using 667 mhz 1 GB ddr ram so i should upgrade to 800 fsb of ram in 1gb ddr2 .

Both d945gccr and gcnl support 800 mhz fsb for processor. Ram support for both boards is 533 mhz, although 667 and 800 bus ram will also work but at 533 mhz.

Difference in both boards is of pci slots. For details check intel at support.intel.com

TEchnical specs for both boards

d945gcNL:

http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/d945gcnl/sb/d9846601us.pdf

d945gcCR:

http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/d945gccr/sb/d8069901us.pdf

Far as I can tell CR supports 4GB ram vs. just 2gb on the NL board. But CR only support upto ddr2 533 while NL supports 667 ddr2. Mind you memory is backwards compatible so you should be able to use ddr2 667/800 modules in the CR board.

CR has only megabit ethernet while NL supports gigabit ethernet.

CR supports CPUs with fsb of 800 mhz max. NL goes all the way upto 1066mhz.

Both CR and NL have the same number of pci slots so sfarukh was wrong about that.

thanks "rokra" and sorry to say all the posters who said that yes it supports 800fsb , ethically if a person doesn't know about such matter e should remain silent instead to misguide some one.

Hmm...so whats the conclusion..shall I go for CR OR NL???The ram is not a big issue for me...I'll upgrade it to 2gb max so I don't think that'll be a big prob for me...But sum1 please suggest for which board I should go for....I am getting a GCCR for 4500 rps with 2.5 years warranty...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If any1 is selling D945GCCR motherboard then please do let me know…Actually I am currently using D845GEBV2 motherboard and am planning to upgrade it to D945GCCR so If any1 wants to buy the D845GEBV2 motherboard then please do let me know…
[/quote]

What is your demand for D845GEBV2 and which area are you from?

i am using D945GCCRL

What is your demand for D845GEBV2 and which area are you from?

[/quote]

I haven’t decided the price yet…u gimme your offer as I dont have any particular idea regarding the price…

Hmm…so whats the conclusion…shall I go for CR OR NL???The ram is not a big issue for me…I’ll upgrade it to 2gb max so I don’t think that’ll be a big prob for me…But sum1 please suggest for which board I should go for…I am getting a GCCR for 4500 rps with 2.5 years warranty…
[/quote]

NL is the better board for you.