Hypocrisy of Geo

Geo news at one end is bashing India and on the other end pumping Indian entertainment in to our minds in its eid transmission.

Most of Pakistani ppl like Indian channels and i think now Geo come to know that.

Agreed, and for this and another reason of biased reporting, I hate GEO with the depth of my heart. Bullshit, they never reported killings in Karachi... that the #$@*, the problem is this channel has its own political agenda and it just pursues it in its transmission. This channel is just anti-Pakistan.

If Geo starts reporting MQM led terrorism, they will lose their market in Karachi.

And yes, Geo is hypocritical and irresponsible.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If Geo starts reporting MQM led terrorism, they will lose their market in Karachi.

And yes, Geo is hypocritical and irresponsible.

[/quote]

Yes, and ANP did nothing… lolz you are kidding me if you say areas like outskirts of Orangi, Lasbella, Safora Goth, Banaras and Al Asif Square are areas of MQM… then you need to learn a lot about Karachi.

We are against the policies of Indian government, not the people or their culture/entertainment.. Geo has proved many times as being one of the most responsible tv channels in Pakistan.

PS: What is political discussion?

^^MQM is looting us in the name of bhatta for years now

Once, with my own sinned eyes, I saw a News Alert with all the pomp and drum-beating and on this sensational channel Geo:

"حیدرآباد میں پاگل کتے نے سترہ افراد کو کاٹ لیا، ہم آپ کو ایک دفع پھر بتاتے چلیں کہ حیدرآباد میں پاگل کتے نے سترہ افراد کو کاٹ لیا"

Once, with my own sinned eyes, I saw a News Alert with all the pomp and drum-beating and on this sensational channel Geo:

“حیدرآباد میں پاگل کتے نے سترہ افراد کو کاٹ لیا، ہم آپ کو ایک دفع پھر بتاتے چلیں کہ حیدرآباد میں پاگل کتے نے سترہ افراد کو کاٹ لیا”

[/quote]

hehehe… I agree with you, GEO loves to sensationalize things and acts like evening news papers in Karachi that publish news with all the “mirch masala”.

Once I was passing by Saddar and an evening special hawker was shouting “Madhuri ko Ziba kar dia gaya”. In the details of the news it turned out that Mdhuri was the name of the goat that was labled most expensive during that season.

Yes, and ANP did nothing… lolz you are kidding me if you say areas like outskirts of Orangi, Lasbella, Safora Goth, Banaras and Al Asif Square are areas of MQM… then you need to learn a lot about Karachi.

[/quote]

Do quote where I explicitly stated that other parties weren’t involved.

Saying MQM isn’t involved in any and all mass violence incidents in Karachi is like saying that the Strategic Command and Control won’t know when Pakistani nukes are used. Preposterous. :rolleyes:

The indian leadership from the 70's on down has

publicly termed it's movie industry, bollywood, a

strategic asset that will (actually has) spearhead

their agenda to win the hearts and minds of Pakis-

tanis.

Now our politicians (Nawaz Sharif), media person-

alities and the 'cool' kids on the street are mouthing

hindi words. Geo taking the lead in that. Maybe they

believe they are a business first and Pakistanis later.

IMO, these things directly negate one of the prime

reasons for partition of india: culture. I heard Samina

Peerzada and the two unfortunate comedians that

were thrown out of india saying today that they even

can't tell in india, if they have left Pakistan.

That's probably the worst indictment, one can make,

against the idea, ideology and existence of Pakistan.

Sheikh 'Dil-e-Bargashta' Chilli

Geo news at one end is bashing India and on the other end pumping Indian entertainment in to our minds in its eid transmission.
[/quote]

This is true,lol

if i could do it then i would eliminate their billion population from the face of the earth

And yes, Geo is hypocritical.

[/quote]

I always wonder about comparative silence of geo about some issues

I am just feeling very "DONTKNOW" that there are some ones from karachi. who can really explain it to me.

I always wonder, when seeing some of the public in karachi are really liking MQM specifically when a Phone CALL from UK is on and all the public left their homes just to hear the speach. I really dont understand this fact. because on the other side I always heard about MQM's forcely implemented laws over there in karachi as you guys talked above.

I am really not blaiming any one. but I just want to know about the fact, what I dont know about MQM.

is there any thing about the MQM, for what, some of the people there like them.

I know I m not talking about GEO specifically. but about GEO. I dont take it as a serious news channel but a Darama Channel. and if some news are there from them. then they are totally Biased.

I would really like to know about the answers of my conceptions or misconceptions above.

I am sorry if I hurt some one unknowingly.

^the only reason i think of is that people decide to listen to that psycho is becuase he says he is supporter of the common man and Mohajirs

These videos might answer some of your questions like:

why GEO hesitates to talk about MQM's terrorism in Karachi.

and the reason why MQM supporters actually love London wala 'Bhai' :

and one of his notorious long distance phone call:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGe_q-ELFlM

We are against the policies of Indian government, not the people or their culture/entertainment… Geo has proved many times as being one of the most responsible tv channels in Pakistan.

PS: What is political discussion?

[/quote]

Through entertainment specialy movies, indian slowly giving us posion that we, being muslim, are bad peopls and terrorist.

in multan karachi n some other places ppls protest against GEO news television and seriously ask govt to ban this bullshit as it was involved in the matter of proving "AJMAL KASAB" as a pakistani residnet

yea these MFs showed ppl saying he came here and taken permission for going to jehad.