Husna Beauty Parlour

att00024.jpg

hahhahahaha.......... One girl free !!!!

^ lol

Hmmm... Dulhan ke saath aik larki free... interesting offer :D

BTW which city is it in??? :D

No idea about city :)

this is really negative...

larki free.....

what kinda larki....... :P

i am gona find it asap

hahah lol free means free makeup

gud to see so many dirty minds in this forum :P

amazing offer ! is it limited?

Common FREE LARKI means: They will accompany a girl with the dulhan to whisper at every moment (just ;like when she departing from his parents house), don't cry, if he cried and the surma spread on his face, then she will rescue her makeup in any emergency moment, just like 1122. It's my opinion but do ask them about their meaning.

^ what about at midnight when her makeup riped will she resuce at the time?

^ That's why I also wrote to ask them about their package according to your minds. lol

Every girl has a rite to look beautiful at her special day of (marriage day) of her life. Don't make it cheap because it will leave some negative impact on some people's mind and they will not allow their female relatives to get services of a beauty parlor.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Common FREE LARKI means: They will accompany a girl with the dulhan to whisper at every moment (just ;like when she departing from his parents house), don’t cry, if he cried and the surma spread on his face, then she will rescue her makeup in any emergency moment, just like 1122. It’s my opinion but do ask them about their meaning.
[/quote]

absolutely wrong man…free means dulhan’s sister or freind or any other girl with her vl enjoy free makeup

wow "baitreen taslee baksh kam " and one free tooo ....good offer..

I dont want want the Dulhan, just give me the free girl :D

lol. just one free? :P..

there might be some hidden cost :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

absolutely wrong man…free means dulhan’s sister or freind or any other girl with her vl enjoy free makeup

[/quote]

^ This is the correct meaning of this offer.

LMAO

And I think most members know that it meant that the makeup of one "accompanying" girl//relative/friend of Bride is free. Though reading it the first time you can't stop yourself from laughing...

Nice share

I guess that they have written this intentionally to create **ambiguity**...

cheap publicity stunt but a good one..

=D

I don't know about women, but it is attractive advertisement for men