Huh low fps?

hi i m facing a series problem with modern games......my sys specification is

intel core 2 due e4500 2.2ghz

1gb kingston ddr2

Nvidia xfx 8600gt ddr2 512mb

MSI P4M900M2

but look at the game fps on this system

nfs prostreet 12-15 fps on low graphics cheeeeee on high max 5fps with choppy graphics

crysis 15-20 fps on medium low graphics (unplayable at high graphics)

gears of war .....same as crysis

even an old game underground 2 sucks when ultra high graphics displaying only 10fps and on low graphics it looks decent abt 50fps

my question is this do i need to hav a super computer to play these games at atleast 30fps????????

wel for crysis get ur ram doubled and abt other games i think they shud run fine

i hav played crysis and gears ov war on my pc with low seting with very gud quality

i hav just vga card diferent frm u i.e. 256 mb gddr3 ati hd2600

may b u hav a prob with windows try closing all background apps with task manager...

i did close all applications,,,,,,,,,,,,,any other advice

get urself latest drivers....

i already hav latest one.........now????

It's definitely seems like an issue with your driver.

What OS are you using?

Check this out:

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080317210517AAYoedW

http://www.techsupportforum.com/gaming-forum/pc-gaming-support/186764-8600gt-vista-low-fps.html

usin windows xp.......

crysis will not run very well with pci express ddr 2 card

yup i knw its quiet fair to get 15-20fps with 1gig ram and ddr2 card......but wht da hell is with prostreet just diplayin 10-15 fps with choppy graphics on low settings

man i thought the multiple core proccessors work better with vista than xp cuz xp doesn't support them maybe and only one core is working... just what i heard

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

man i thought the multiple core proccessors work better with vista than xp cuz xp doesn’t support them maybe and only one core is working… just what i heard
[/quote]

u heard very wrong my bro

go and kick the @$$ frm whom u heard this #$%#

xp fuly suports multiple core procesors and also show diferent cpu activity graphs in task manager for diferent cores