Huawei P8 Lite Icon Transparency Problem

Hello everyone!

I need a little help for a weird problem i have in my Huawei P8 Lite phone. Overall it's a great phone for me but i am having problem with it's icons. Most of the icons are okay but some icons doesn't have transparency and phone automatically gives green color in the background which looks stupid and make the UI experience pretty bad. I am marked those problematic icons with red boundaries in following screenshot:

EMUI version of the phone is 3.1 right now 4.0 is available on Huawei's website but when i tried to download it, my antivirus software gave me security warning so i didn't download as it might be malware/virus or something. I need a solution without installing a new launcher because i like the stock layout with Huawei's own launcher.

Thanks in advance.

download the 4.0 .. the software update function in the phone should automatically or manually downloads the latest version.. even if it doesnot, downloading from the official website will not be a virus.. most AV give false positives to a lot of file types..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:22549”]

download the 4.0 … the software update function in the phone should automatically or manually downloads the latest version… even if it doesnot, downloading from the official website will not be a virus… most AV give false positives to a lot of file types…
[/quote]

I have emailed Huawei about this. If i get timely response then i will see what they say if not then tonight i will be downloading that update by disabling the antivirus and taking the risk.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

since lots of malware arise from chinese websites, thats why most AV report downloads from their sites as malware as false Positive.. as long as the site is official, 99% times its safe to download.

There is NO issue, it's just the way the launcher is made to handle icons. You see, all the icons are shaped like a circular square (or whatever that shape is supposed to be called). So when the icons aren't shaped like that, it makes them look like that by applying a bg-color to it.

If it really bothers you that much, either change your launcher (there are plenty that look like the huawei one), or go to XDA forums & ask for help with modifying the launcher/icons.

http://emui.huawei.com/en/

It shows 4.0 but when you select your device as P8 lite , it shows 3.0

So I am guessing 4.0 is not for p8 lite.

I also own same phone