Http://www.moviefactory.com.pk/ ... ? chq this site and comments plz

well i just got this site in my email as a advertisement mail , i just opened the site i was just wondering what is this lol ..

:D

A flop business or a innovation ?? friends comments plz :)

Just visited the website. I thinkj they are sellling some kind of Dish like package :/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Just visited the website. I thinkj they are sellling some kind of Dish like package :confused:
[/quote]

lol @ dish … visit again and read it again plz :S

This is what they are selling :)

hddmediaplayer.jpg

It would be such a waste to buy such stuff. I would better buy a new p4 and download the movies and still i will save money

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This is what they are selling :)

hddmediaplayer.jpg

[/quote]

Dear All they are simply using the Dany Mobile Media Device and copy lot of movies in it and selling it @ Pak Rs. 13000 only check the dany web site.

http://www.danytech.com/presentation/viewproduct.aspx?Product_Id=58

DANY Mobile Media is comparable to a real DVD player with huge storage (up 700 GB). Supports movie play back and subtitle, lyric display simultaneously and supports copy, rename, delete functions. Wonderful HDD Multimedia Player is compatible with windows 98/ME/XP/Vista, OS-9/X, Linux or above. This

Think this device is @ Rs 3700 + Sata 500GB to 700GB Hard Disk Rs 4000 to 5000 So total cost = Rs. 7700 to 8700 ;) This is total Hardware Cost.

Collection of old 400 DVD print movies = Rs 5000

Total Cost = Rs13000

Man Nice way to do Biz ;)

I think most of the peoples here might have 400 plus dvd and HD print of movies collection but mp3 songs ;)

Google4U

Simply put, I'd call it SCAM.

poor investment buy someone ....i feel pitty for the owner of this company he should try selling that equipment in areas like "Defence /zam zama etc ...high gentry likes such a stuff but for a casual citizen like me its just crap.