Http://www.adsenselover.com Scam?

Is it a scam or what? was just searching some adsense websites and found this one. Searched google and peple sayin its not a scam? Please share your thoughts...

Heres a general rule. Never fall for quick money making schemes which claim to make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. Reason: If these schemes are so successful, why doesn't the seller use it to make him/herself money, instead of selling the scheme for money. Its just common sense, you don't even have to ask...

Oppps Sorry sah but hting is im searching a single article against this compony but havent found one yet. so was just thinkin it may help us!! It look legitimate to me dont know. The pakege price is 147k and they gaurantee 200 dollars first month.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

. The pakege price is 147k and they gaurantee 200 dollars first month.
[/quote]

Man :D k is used for 1000 you just amazed me that they are asking 147k = 147 Thousands whereas it is 147$

well if you invest about 50 $ to google adword per month you will get 100$ back to your google adsense.

Man :D k is used for 1000 you just amazed me that they are asking 147k = 147 Thousands whereas it is 147$

well if you invest about 50 $ to google adword per month you will get 100$ back to your google adsense.

[/quote]

You serious?

You serious?

[/quote]

yep but need to do bit tricks also

yep but need to do bit tricks also

[/quote]

There is nothing like tricks. tell me even a single person who made on money on internet with fast mood. i don’t think there is even a single one. there are many, who claim to be. but thats not true.

make a proper site.

it’s simple to understand. you buy links via adsense. A visitor clicks on your ads. and moved in your site. then what? there should be something to hold him, some information, content that will keep the user to stay in the web and move the pages. and also make some interest in the user to comback again.

There is nothing like tricks. tell me even a single person who made on money on internet with fast mood. i don’t think there is even a single one. there are many, who claim to be. but thats not true.

make a proper site.

it’s simple to understand. you buy links via adsense. A visitor clicks on your ads. and moved in your site. then what? there should be something to hold him, some information, content that will keep the user to stay in the web and move the pages. and also make some interest in the user to comback again.

[/quote]

NICE

make a proper site.

[/quote]

lolz i was expecting that you asked about how to get 100 while investing 50 :P

well there a lot of persons who are making without investing a lot of a day even i also get 1.4$ a click from google adsense