HTC One X?

Aslam O Alaikum friends,

what is the price of htc one x in Lahore. On some online stores its price is 25k. on hafeezcentre. pk some people are selling new htc one x for 25k. Are the original?

first I was thinking of buying WP8 lumia 820 but after seeing this beast in this range I am thinking of buying it. What you guys say?

Nokia cannot beat htc ,am having one x + and its really very fast and handy.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

No point in buying either the One X or X+

Both phones had their support cut short by HTC. No KitKat for you :P

http://www.engadget.com/2014/01/13/htc-one-x-no-kitkat/

I already got one & i dont care for kitkat either,its pretty good with 4.2.2

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

[quote=“Waqar_shah, post:, topic:”]

Aslam O Alaikum friends,

what is the price of htc one x in Lahore. On some online stores its price is 25k. on hafeezcentre. pk some people are selling new htc one x for 25k. Are the original?

first I was thinking of buying WP8 lumia 820 but after seeing this beast in this range I am thinking of buying it. What you guys say?

[/quote]

Lumia 820 is a fantastic phone in itself, and unique and different in a good way.. not an average routine run of he mill OS which everyone has...if you have used android before and if you like to experiment with something refreshing, it is a great purchase... if you havent had any smart phone before, then it wuld be better to go for an android first.. galaxy s3 can be had in a little bit of more buget in used..