HTC evo 3d vs Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

On paper HTC Evo 3d is a better phone. How do these compare in real life ?

I haven't seen Evo 3D but looking at specs, it is obvious that Evo 3D has somewhat better hardware (but you are comparing it to one year old I-9000).

But HTC Evo is heavy at 170 grams and with poor battery performance as compared to I-9000.

Samsung Galaxy S is better, evo 3d has lot of lagging problem even having better hardware...

[quote=“nvd650, post:3, topic:16907”]

Samsung Galaxy S is better, evo 3d has lot of lagging problem even having better hardware…

[/quote]

Lagging is a major issue for me so can you suggest anything under 35K.

@Ijaz Ahmed yeah it’s quite heavy though

Check out galaxy ace plus or ace 2 in said range

Too slow a processor for too high a price. http://www.gsmarena...._plus-4397.php.

ICS is already ported to Evo 3d but camera is not working as of yet but official rom is also on the cards. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1458032

Unfair comparison. If you want to compare HTC EVO 3D then compare it with Samsung Galaxy S2. Then think which one is better. :)

Price wise in Pakistan these two are comparable otherwise s2 is priced at 50k+

[quote=“wampyr, post:7, topic:16907”]

Unfair comparison. If you want to compare HTC EVO 3D then compare it with Samsung Galaxy S2. Then think which one is better. :)

[/quote]

Seriously HTC evo 3D has a lot of lagging problem that is why it was flopped badly and price fall was from 54K to 35K within no time. Comparing it to GS2 will not be fair :) GS2 is far far better than this model…

what type of lagging in Evo 3D? any one here real user of Evo 3d?

no comparision between i9000 and Evo 3d.

Evo 3d is better than S2.

both are

4.3"

1.2 dual core

1Gb of ram

bla bla bla bla

but, major differnce between s2 and Evo 3d is Price.

atleast 10k.

and most of all....

Evo has 3D feature...

i am currently using Evo 3d. from last 2 months.

no issues at all.

no auto restarts,

no force closed.

battery can support you for 1 day... Easily. with lot of call about 1 hour +

any one can report any issue with Evo 3D?

[quote=“aftab1003, post:10, topic:16907”]

what type of lagging in Evo 3D? any one here real user of Evo 3d?

no comparision between i9000 and Evo 3d.

any one can report any issue with Evo 3D?

[/quote]

Did you used it? If YES then for how much time, I could keep it with me even for a week. At that time it was 54,000 but why it is now for 35,000?

My friend has it and he says he haven't seen any such lag. My classmate do have a s2 also but out will be difficult to test both at the time.

Here it is even smoother, when you open few programmes in it, skype running in background, viber, gmail, chrome and etc and then it is really worth seeing that what is lagging :) and if your friend has no lagging problem then he may be lucky or he never used any other set like GS2

[quote=“nvd650, post:14, topic:16907”]

Here it is even smoother, when you open few programmes in it, skype running in background, viber, gmail, chrome and etc and then it is really worth seeing that what is lagging :) and if your friend has no lagging problem then he may be lucky or he never used any other set like GS2

[/quote]

Viber and skype at the same time ?

Isn’t it quite similar to whatsapp.

I've this whatsapp by default in my SONY xperia s but don't know details, viber allows you free calling against your phone number over wifi. no need to sign up like skype

[quote=“nvd650, post:16, topic:16907”]

I’ve this whatsapp by default in my SONY xperia s but don’t know details, viber allows you free calling against your phone number over wifi. no need to sign up like skype

[/quote]

whatsapp also allow same functionality except for the call feature.

So what are main features along with free sms?

[quote=“nvd650, post:11, topic:16907”]

Did you used it? If YES then for how much time, I could keep it with me even for a week. At that time it was 54,000 but why it is now for 35,000?

[/quote]

drop of price does not means its full of Lags…

if you remember, Nokia 3310 was for about 30k in start and it was one of the most popular phone.

[quote=“aftab1003, post:19, topic:16907”]

drop of price does not means its full of Lags…

if you remember, Nokia 3310 was for about 30k in start and it was one of the most popular phone.

[/quote]

Did I say that it is full of lag? I said that it is one basic reason… I don’t want to argue with you because you are talking on the base of one mobile used by your friend and I’m telling you on the bases of personal experience along with customer feedback (to whom I sold this or other mobiles).