HP authorized repair/service center

Check if Mushko has an office in Lahore.

Use the yellow hue software to fix your pink hue.. yellow plus pink = white?

Kidding, if you have bought the laptop from Pakistan you can always go back to the retailer and ask them how you can claim the warranty, otherwise try the contacts on your warranty card. If it is bought form Pakistan I don't think there would be any charges. If you are willing to travel, I remember there used to be an official HP shop in barkat market Garden Town (opp. KFC).

[quote=“Zazzyo, post:22, topic:15356”]

Use the yellow hue software to fix your pink hue… yellow plus pink = white?

Kidding, if you have bought the laptop from Pakistan you can always go back to the retailer and ask them how you can claim the warranty, otherwise try the contacts on your warranty card. If it is bought form Pakistan I don’t think there would be any charges. If you are willing to travel, I remember there used to be an official HP shop in barkat market Garden Town (opp. KFC).

[/quote]

lolx at the suggestion and funny thing is that I use that F.lux software for lesser eye strains…I also have a vague idea about that location opp. to KFC…And will definitely check with the retailer…Bought it here in PK. I think its somewhere close to hafeez-center.

Just a bit conscious about the usual rip-off by these service centers do. Even though things are in warranty they still ask or say “oh that part isn’t under warranty but still we did it for you” so plz pay 3K…annoys me alot…

I use F.lux as well :D works great for late night surfing. Well I had a HP DV9000 from abroad and I asked that barket market place and they said they only do services for laptops under warranty that are bought in Pakistan. Again try the place where you got the Laptop from.. or maybe they will just ignore you for being paranoid over the pink hue.

The only issue pertaining at the moment is this Pink/white thingy appears at times so frequent that it won't get fixed even by tilting it. And at times it works perfectly fine. So the issue is that if i take it to the service center and it won't show the fault I'll get screwed...!

if you are in lahore then Kindly let me know and I will guide you to the HP repairing centre..............

Khurram Shahzad

Alaziz Online

Anyone able to successfully obtain recovery media for HP notebooks in Pakistan and associated costs, if any?