HP 4530S windows 7 installation

I have recently purchased HP 4530S Pro Laptop with pre installed windows 7 Home Premium, now i want to partitions the Hard disk to install New windows 7 Ultimate\pro but b4 this i want to backup pre installed windows for later use. so that this original windows will be re installed.

anyone tell me how to make windows installer in iso image from recovery drive.

I don't think making recovery discs is a possibility with Probook.

Read the manual to check about how to make recovery CDs.

I am not sure about HP, but Toshiba offers a utility (pre-installed on laptop and offered on Website) which creates a recovery CD for your laptop. I think similar should be the case with Hp because these days, the manufacturers have stopped shipping recovery CDs, you should make your own.

Through start menu search for hp recovery manager, it's there for sure in this model you told above. From that progrm in 3rd column it's menu with "I'd like to take safety measure" and below that there is 1st option with "Recovery media creation", I hope you need 3 or 4 dvds for this.

And at the end don't go for pirated window, if you doing it just for partition, you can do the same in it, and even if you don't like this window then purchase a new windows ultimate... dont use pirated when you have one with license.

[quote=“nvd650, post:4, topic:15800”]

Through start menu search for hp recovery manager, it’s there for sure in this model you told above. From that progrm in 3rd column it’s menu with “I’d like to take safety measure” and below that there is 1st option with “Recovery media creation”, I hope you need 3 or 4 dvds for this.

And at the end don’t go for pirated window, if you doing it just for partition, you can do the same in it, and even if you don’t like this window then purchase a new windows ultimate… dont use pirated when you have one with license.

[/quote]

Not available in Probook.