HP 4530s Laptop issue

I bought my first ever laptop from Hafeez center right a day before Eid. I have been facing a problem with my laptop resolution ever since i bought it. I went to the merchant 2 times to resolve the issue but he says its because of the Wateen USB. we can't do anything. I am really #$%^&# up by the attitude of the merchant i bought it from, I wish i would have never been to his shop. Anyways, i have decided to ask for your opinion guys, Please see the attached images i took when my laptop went crazy. Please see them and give me your opinion, i am really in trouble at the moment.

See the images here:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-x182X68qeC4/TnXN0W65GOI/AAAAAAAAAFU/jBSdaxVNpoA/s144/Image0149.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-SJ8Zafqzmxw/TnXNcXba3XI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/X9y6s5anfS8/s144/Image0148.jpg

Looking forward for honest opinions and suggestions.

Forum Moderator, would you please add a convenient option to add photos, this method sucks time.

The images are too small :( anyway this could be a Driver issue, does the lappy came with pre-installed windows? Try booting into SAFE MODE and re-install the drivers.

Agreed. Increase the size of the pictures, we can't see a thing. Looks like a driver is malfunctioning. Have you tried re installing the OS?

Does it work OK without the USB? If so then vendor may be right if not ask him to replae Laptop otherwise you'll sue him in consumer court.

[quote=", post:2, topic:15650"]

The images are too small :( anyway this could be a Driver issue, does the lappy came with pre-installed windows? Try booting into SAFE MODE and re-install the drivers.

[/quote]

It came with an original window but a colleague of mine just ruined everything. I asked his help for drive partition, he converted all drives to dynamic and when i went to the vendor for the same mentioned issue he actually convinced me to re-install a pirated window now. Because if the original one gets corrupt or nonfunctional all of your data will be lost so just to avoid data loss i agreed for a pirated window. He deleted the original one and then install the pirated one. And All the drivers were re-installed.

Use ctrl + to zoom in the pictures, i did my best to share the images but this forum doesn’t seem to have an easy way to do that. :(

[quote=“buttsaheb, post:5, topic:15650”]

he actually convinced me to re-install a pirated window now. Because if the original one gets corrupt or nonfunctional all of your data will be lost so just to avoid data loss i agreed for a pirated window.

[/quote]

Hahaha, joke of the day. There is no difference between Genuine and Cracked Windows :P Anyway you are saying that even after reinstalling the OS and drivers it is giving the same result? and scuzzy asked does it works fine when USB is unplugged?

This is not the driver issue, it's problem of display adopter itself, try to connect external monitor with it, may be helpful with this issue.

[quote=", post:6, topic:15650"]

Hahaha, joke of the day. There is no difference between Genuine and Cracked Windows :P Anyway you are saying that even after reinstalling the OS and drivers it is giving the same result? and scuzzy asked does it works fine when USB is unplugged?

[/quote]

He’s right up to some extent, because there is bundle of softwares pre-installed. I myself facing problem of same kind, hp simple pass crashes many times a day and I’ve uninstalled at least 20 softwares or utilities already, even then it’s same kinda problem and I cannot take risk to re install the window to its original window because it will delete my all partitions and will reset it to original partition (talking about the genuine windows that come with a laptop generally) that is just C drive and D drive as backup of its own image of windows.

While if you purchase a separate windows, you can has partition according to your own needs. And even if you have to reinstal, it only will format C and all others drive will be save and data will be saved. While in genuine windows (mostly are legal ghosts by hp, dell, sony themselves)if C get any error it’s understood that your all data is lost until and unless you remove hard disk from computer and attach to other computer to take backup (normally removing HDD does not void guarantee but in cases like if you purchase it from Galaxy, they put a seal even on that, and not let you change HDD or RAM yourself and in dell you have to open it all from upper side with keyboard removal, means void guarantee at all)

Well I’ll also not agree that there is no difference between genuine and cracked windows, yes for ordinary user there would be no difference but for a little bit more than ordinary user who uses to keep his windows up to date with latest security updates from Microsoft will notice the difference (it ultimately results in more stable OS) Even Microsoft Security Essential helps you a lot :)

[quote=“buttsaheb, post:5, topic:15650”]

It came with an original window but a colleague of mine just ruined everything. I asked his help for drive partition, he converted all drives to dynamic and when i went to the vendor for the same mentioned issue he actually convinced me to re-install a pirated window now. Because if the original one gets corrupt or nonfunctional all of your data will be lost so just to avoid data loss i agreed for a pirated window. He deleted the original one and then install the pirated one. And All the drivers were re-installed.

Use ctrl + to zoom in the pictures, i did my best to share the images but this forum doesn’t seem to have an easy way to do that. :(

[/quote]

Publish it to facebook then open from there and copy image url and paste here :)

[quote=“nvd650, post:8, topic:15650”]

He’s right up to some extent, because there is bundle of softwares pre-installed. I myself facing problem of same kind, hp simple pass crashes many times a day and I’ve uninstalled at least 20 softwares or utilities already, even then it’s same kinda problem and I cannot take risk to re install the window to its original window because it will delete my all partitions and will reset it to original partition (talking about the genuine windows that come with a laptop generally) that is just C drive and D drive as backup of its own image of windows.

While if you purchase a separate windows, you can has partition according to your own needs. And even if you have to reinstal, it only will format C and all others drive will be save and data will be saved. While in genuine windows (mostly are legal ghosts by hp, dell, sony themselves)if C get any error it’s understood that your all data is lost until and unless you remove hard disk from computer and attach to other computer to take backup (normally removing HDD does not void guarantee but in cases like if you purchase it from Galaxy, they put a seal even on that, and not let you change HDD or RAM yourself and in dell you have to open it all from upper side with keyboard removal, means void guarantee at all)

Well I’ll also not agree that there is no difference between genuine and cracked windows, yes for ordinary user there would be no difference but for a little bit more than ordinary user who uses to keep his windows up to date with latest security updates from Microsoft will notice the difference (it ultimately results in more stable OS) Even Microsoft Security Essential helps you a lot :)

[/quote]

Sorry but i don’t agree, you can make partitions with Genuine Windows too, also you can get all the updates with Non-Genuine :)

[quote=", post:10, topic:15650"]

Sorry but i don’t agree, you can make partitions with Genuine Windows too, also you can get all the updates with Non-Genuine :)

[/quote]

I told you my own experience there is nothing to challenge :) Well again you can install updates in cracked version but Not All.

And about making partition with genuine windows I mentioned the genuine windows that come with your laptop, pre installed with no windows cd/dvd at all. In that you can make partition for sure but using disk management or any other partition tool but cannot do it while installing windows. As you can only make a backup of 3-4 DVD for windows 7, that is kinda image of that setup, not really a genuine window like one you purchase, and when you run setup using that 3 or 4 dvd backup pack it will delete all existing partitions and will take you system (normally laptops or branded pc’s) at day first situation. Still not agree?

[quote=", post:6, topic:15650"]

[/quote]

No even when i am on wifi it give me this error… The technician at vendor’s place keep saying that it is because of the USB… a couple of my colleagues have the ditto notebook and they even use wateen’s USB but none of them ever encountered this error.

[quote=“nvd650, post:7, topic:15650”]

This is not the driver issue, it’s problem of display adopter itself, try to connect external monitor with it, may be helpful with this issue.

[/quote]

external monitor? please explain

[quote=“scuzzy, post:4, topic:15650”]

Does it work OK without the USB? If so then vendor may be right if not ask him to replae Laptop otherwise you’ll sue him in consumer court.

[/quote]

how can i replace it when i have re-install a pirated window and deleted the original one? :(

[quote=“buttsaheb, post:12, topic:15650”]

No even when i am on wifi it give me this error… The technician at vendor’s place keep saying that it is because of the USB… a couple of my colleagues have the ditto notebook and they even use wateen’s USB but none of them ever encountered this error.

external monitor? please explain

[/quote]

There will be a VGA port on your laptop, just attach VGA cable here with an monitor or LCD monitor and you’ll come to know that if it is problem of screen or VGA adopter.

[quote=“nvd650, post:14, topic:15650”]

There will be a VGA port on your laptop, just attach VGA cable here with an monitor or LCD monitor and you’ll come to know that if it is problem of screen or VGA adopter.

[/quote]

Thanks for the explanation… i will give it a try :)

the problem seems to be with a display adopter