How would you like to Die - A scary question

Suppose you get a choice.... How would you like to die?

^^^^ :/

Cancer.

Getting assassinated by agent 47, on a serious note, this is a stupid question...

suicide belt :P

edit: jacket

what a stupid thread...

Its an ultimate reality :). We all one day will..... so no harm in having a wish for it.

It's not important how I'll die, the important thing is what will happen to me after my death as we all know death actually means a transfer from this temporary life to the eternal everlasting life.

To Die in the path of GOD. For my duties are to GOD. :D

And in other case i'd love to Die while falling from Hundred stories building, in a manner i would never stop falling "ever". I sometimes see this in my dreams also.

Getting killed after i done killing all mullahs with AK-47 on pro-qadri rally :) serious

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Suppose you get a choice… How would you like to die?
[/quote]

hmmm even though i still think this is retarded thread but you are asking everybody how they wanna die , but you didn’t say how you wanna go out of this world.

Cancer.
[/quote]

Clever you wanna people love you before you die :P

Clever you wanna people love you before you die :P

[/quote]

Or perhaps it’s one of the Executive/Elite causes of death :P

Get hit by a crashing Asteroid. I always dream about that.

I do not fear death. I want to die in the way people who know me know I'm dead.

Certain people die but even their families don't know they are dead. I don't want death of this kind. It's the worst death to my consideration.

hmmm even though i still think this is retarded thread but you are asking everybody how they wanna die , but you didn’t say how you wanna go out of this world.

[/quote]

I, like most of us, also fear to death, but what scares me more is when I think of my kids and family without me. So, first of all I would like that when I leave they are at least at the stage where they can take care of them selves. This may also sound weired to many out there but I would like to know the time when its going to happen so I can get things more prepared for them.

@Zeshan: Yes, life after death is much more important. I believe, all of us, somehow or other, by different means, do the preparation for that as well.

If its a real stupid thread, I would request the MOD. here to please delete the thread instead of just closing it. Thanks.

Actually, your thread is not stupid but stupids are making it stupid. :rolleyes:

^^ Thanks dear, initial 3/4 replies made me wonder, is it really stupid to think about it? I think no-one is stupid here, its just different angles, different views and prospectives to see things.