How turned off Wimax DHCP

How we turned off the Wateen Wimax DHCP. Because i want to use this connection in my office. I want to use my own Intranet IP address as Gateway of Wateen Wimax.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

How we turned off the Wateen Wimax DHCP. Because i want to use this connection in my office. I want to use my own Intranet IP address as Gateway of Wateen Wimax.
[/quote]

As I own CPE 600, I can only tell about it (don’t know about other CPEs):

Login into web-interface --> Setup --> LAN Configuration --> DHCP Server Off

then click on Save button.

Hopefully, these bread-crumbs will be enough for a guru ;)

Nice reply but i think you did not read my question carefully. I know that how to disbale the Wateen Firewall my main question is that after trunoff the firewall how can we change the CPE IP.

Hope this is also bread-crums for you. :D

^ the changing of the ip address is in the same menu that wampyr described

Login into web-interface --> Setup --> LAN Configuration

you will find the option in LAN configuration

[/quote]

As far as I understand from above post is that you are asking for “How we turned off the Wateen Wimax DHCP”.

The second statement is not a question “I want to use my own Intranet IP address as Gateway of Wateen Wimax.” but if that was a question too then you can run your own DHCP in your intranet. Some Linux or Windows Server DHCP and assign your IP addresses along with Gateway address then setup your own Gateway server. Choices are limitless.

Nice reply but i think you did not read my question carefully. I know that how to disbale the Wateen Firewall my main question is that after trunoff the firewall how can we change the CPE IP.
[/quote]

There is a big difference between firewall and DHCP. Both are very different things.

You can change your LAN’s IP class network addresses. Default is 192.168.15.*. You can change the class to anything you like.

By restarting the CPE device you can get new WAN IP address. But that will be Wateen’s internal network’s IP address.

AFAIK, you can’t change external IP address (that is visible to internet) because it is not assign to your CPE but “attached” to your TCP/IP request when it leaves out Wateen’s internal network.

^ the changing of the ip address is in the same menu that wampyr described

Login into web-interface --> Setup --> LAN Configuration

you will find the option in LAN configuration

[/quote]

That was a precise answer. I tried to answer some of his “future” questions too :)

1. Type http://192.168.15.1/ in address bar of your browse

2. Enter Password.

3. Click on Local Adresses

4. Click on DHCP Server

5. Uncheck Enable DHCP Server

6. Click Apply.

Thats it.