How to watch sattellite channels in my area

Friends.

I am new user of forum. I live in site area sindh.we dont have any cable operator in our area.6 months ago i buy dishtv from Budget communication (authrosied dealer of dishtv in Pakistan) but after next renewal just after one month i got "No access message" on all subscribed channels. I sent may emails to customer care dishtv and phone calls to dealer at lahore but its all wasted.I can watch all free to air channels but its not what i wanted.

Dear friends now i need to know is there any other way available in Pakistan that i can watch paid sattelite channels.

Please inform me the cheapest ways and possiblities.

I think renewing the subscriber account is not a big deal. However, u can resolve ur problem by taking ur set to the vendor from whom u hav bought it.

In pindi venders dubai imported dishtv sets with pirated cards. They work gr8 as for as i know

You need to pay the monthly subscription fee, wait upto 24 hours, and you should be able to start watching the channels again.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Friends.

I am new user of forum. I live in site area sindh.we dont have any cable operator in our area.6 months ago i buy dishtv from Budget communication (authrosied dealer of dishtv in Pakistan) but after next renewal just after one month i got “No access message” on all subscribed channels. I sent may emails to customer care dishtv and phone calls to dealer at lahore but its all wasted.I can watch all free to air channels but its not what i wanted.

Dear friends now i need to know is there any other way available in Pakistan that i can watch paid sattelite channels.

Please inform me the cheapest ways and possiblities.

[/quote]

You don’t need to call or email their customer support as they don’t give a heed to illegal customers.Renew your package by calling the dealer or by loading those cards.Make sure your decorder is set on the channel where you see “no access message” for 24 hours,don’t touch the remote.The channels will be back.Its a known problem,don’t worry.