How To Use Wirless Router With Worldcall Evdo Usb Internet

I got WorldCall EVDO and want use with wireless router to use any wifi enable device, mobile or PC. Any who know how to do it than please gudie me.

You have to buy the EvDO router AWR-500A which is available from Worldcall CSC on Shahra e faisal or Clifton Schon Circle.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I got WorldCall EVDO and want use with wireless router to use any wifi enable device, mobile or PC. Any who know how to do it than please gudie me.
[/quote]

i think u can share ur internet connection via wifi

I got USB EVDO so I need to buy another EVDO wifi? or should I buy some Router? How about connecting 2 PC with wifi lan?

I got USB EVDO so I need to buy another EVDO wifi? or should I buy some Router? How about connecting 2 PC with wifi lan?
[/quote]

dats what i m suggesting u why spendin another buck bro look just if u have a wifi on ur pc or laptop share ur pc or laptop internet so other device can connect to ur pc and use evdo.

Thanks for suggestion.

You have to buy the EvDO router AWR-500A which is available from Worldcall CSC on Shahra e faisal or Clifton Schon Circle.
[/quote]

I don’t suggest doing that, it will only strip you off your money i.e. first if you are in within a “refund period” then still you will loose Rs. 1,000 out of your total Rs. 4,500 which you paid for your EVDO USB modem plus you will pay Rs. 6,000 for CDMA / EVDO enabled wi-fi router, thus a bottom line of Rs. 7,000 (6,000+1,000). Not only that, you will have to wait for 10 to 15 days in getting back your refund of Rs. 3,500 against USB modem because your transaction will be treated as a cancellation by WTL (told to me by a WTL representative).

In contrast, there are some routers which support USB connectivity (i.e. you can connect your USB CDMA Modem in that router) and it will cost much lesser than what WTL is charging. Then it can be used connect all of your devices, however if you have only two wi-fi enabled devices then Peer-to-Peer networking will be the best option.

This is what I am going to do and I will start my search tomorrow, insha Allah.

All the best buddy!

I don’t suggest doing that, it will only strip you off your money i.e. first if you are in within a “refund period” then still you will loose Rs. 1,000 out of your total Rs. 4,500 which you paid for your EVDO USB modem plus you will pay Rs. 6,000 for CDMA / EVDO enabled wi-fi router, thus a bottom line of Rs. 7,000 (6,000+1,000). Not only that, you will have to wait for 10 to 15 days in getting back your refund of Rs. 3,500 against USB modem because your transaction will be treated as a cancellation by WTL (told to me by a WTL representative).

In contrast, there are some routers which support USB connectivity (i.e. you can connect your USB CDMA Modem in that router) and it will cost much lesser than what WTL is charging. Then it can be used connect all of your devices, however if you have only two wi-fi enabled devices then Peer-to-Peer networking will be the best option.

This is what I am going to do and I will start my search tomorrow, insha Allah.

All the best buddy!

[/quote]

Thanks. I alrady p2p networking did and itis running but need to define ip, defualt gateway and dns too. I used dns of ptcl. But i think it is not most appropriate and need more work on .

[/quote]

Can I use my Linksys Wifi device with Worldcall’s Evdo usb??? If yes, how to connect with it?

Yes, you can easily share your EvDo device whatever service provider PTCL, Wordcall or anyother with any WiFi Wireless router. Just follow the very easy & detailed process in link below.

Sharing EvDo USB device on Wireless Router TP-Link, D-Link, LinkSys

Can I use my Linksys Wifi device with Worldcall's Evdo usb??? If yes, how to connect with it?

[/quote]

Can I use my Linksys Wifi device with Worldcall’s Evdo usb??? If yes, how to connect with it?
[/quote]

I find out the Linksys router which supports EVDO technology model, Linksys WRT54G3G V2-ST EVDO Router.

But officially Evdo usb modem [proprietor Any data] which worldcall giving is not verfied.

Related Links.

http://3gstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=939&cPath=35

http://www.anydata.com/products.php