How to use Wateen Wimax device as a WiFi router (use PTCL connection)?

I have a Wateen Wimax device, but it doesn't working properly in my working area, there have no signal. So I changed to PTCL connection. Now I need a wifi router as the PTCL modem is not wireless connection. Please somebody help me and tell me how to configure the Wateen Wimax device, so I can use it as a Wifi router.

Thanks in advance. Please guide me...... Waiting online...

Help...SOS

Somebody plz help me ...

Dude, I do not use Wateen but I reckon it is a Motorola CPEi 35750 Router. Check the model number on the sticker under the router.

Google online on how to install the default firmware for that specific Router Model.

Or maybe use a cross over Ethernet cable b/w the PTCl router and that you are using for Wifi.

Thanks, That is a Motorola CPEi 775 Series. But the problem is that the ethernet port which on the device is just a downstream interface, can only connect with device like PC. I dont know how to go further. Please guide me, it will be much more appreciate...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Dude, I do not use Wateen but I reckon it is a Motorola CPEi 35750 Router. Check the model number on the sticker under the router.

Google online on how to install the default firmware for that specific Router Model.

Or maybe use a cross over Ethernet cable b/w the PTCl router and that you are using for Wifi.

[/quote]