How to use PTCL/DSL for Mass mailing?

I have recently got DSL from PTCL ....I tried every think to send emails from bulk email software like ADVANCE MASS SENDER 4.3, 123BULK EMAIL DIRECT SENDER etc......but failed all the time ....i use following information provided by ptcl staff:

DNS:204.246.1.20

SMTP:203.135.1.19, 203.135.1.11,203.135.1.20 , PORT:80, & MY LOG ON INFO...

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

is there any other such software that works fine for mass emailing?

please reply.

How about this: Stop being a internet nuisance and spamming our inboxes. You will inevitably get sh!tlisted by all the major block ing organization and will do nothing but harm to your fellow PTCL users who unfortunately share your connection and email servers.

If you have legitimate email mailing lists that you administer, consider using something like www.campaignmonitor.com

If you are the later, I apologize for the brunt reply, however, if you are a spammer, i hope you fall.

Its good that PTCL isnt allowing you to do this.

there are softwares which alow u 2 make an smtp server on ur pc

so make ur own smtp and use it

google "smtp server maker" and u ll find some gud one

btw try not to spam and not to anoy people

and wow! sidra mir registered a new nick here

lets c how much more mails we receive frm him/her by using this mas mailing

@nahmed71: Why do you want to send out mass emails? The only reason I can think of is for spamming, and if thats true you're very close to being banned. So better come up with a very good reason.

@Shoukat: Sidra Mir and nahmed71 are not the same person. Please keep your theories to yourself.

Please do not get me worng.....i use costly opt-in email lists and just send news letters to my clients.....RAZA sahib thank you for your prayers.....I could not say any think more on sick people......80% of business generated through emailing...thats why certain rules have been set thats allow spammer to try their luck......I do not send emails to any Pak recepients.

Na

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@nahmed71: Why do you want to send out mass emails? The only reason I can think of is for spamming, and if thats true you’re very close to being banned. So better come up with a very good reason.

@Shoukat: Sidra Mir and nahmed71 are not the same person. Please keep your theories to yourself.

[/quote]

wel i thnk such a new member has no problem to get ban cuz he can make a new id and start again

and sah yar ghusa tau na na kiya karo

Use Campaign Monitor instead of trying to configure it yourself! :)

I think there your settings are incorrect. PTCL SMTP server 203.135.0.19 does not require any authorization. So change the settings of your software (Deselect any "My outgoing server requires authorization etc) any try again.

If problem persists, plz post the exact error returned.

I remember several years back kids use to play with a email bomber like "d***p bomber"I won't disclose its name but that bomber was very annoying , it used to send 10000 of emails to hotmail and yahoo users but later on things started to change,hotmail and yahoo changed its SMTP server addresses and their securities got tightened,dude stop downloading these nasty softwares they won't help you to bomb someone,the end result would be something else.

i think this thread should be closed. All i can smell is SPAMMING here!

Why on earth cant ppl live and let others live in peace. I hate these spammers.

I don't see any legitimate business in spamming. Any kind of spamming is illegal in most parts of world. I'll request moderators to please delete this thread altogether.

I'll beg forum users to not to aid anyone who ask for spamming. It's a curse that bite back on you.

Don't aid in Haram work.

Fe-Aman Allah.

Please do not get me worng…i use costly opt-in email lists and just send news letters to my clients…RAZA sahib thank you for your prayers…I could not say any think more on sick people…80% of business generated through emailing…thats why certain rules have been set thats allow spammer to try their luck…I do not send emails to any Pak recepients.

Na

[/quote]

If you are using costly opt-in mailing lists then you can afford email hosting. Use that for your mass mailing needs. Home internet connections are not for bulk emailing because A)its slow B) you will no doubt be breaking your ISPs terms of service C) Your ISP will shut you down.

have a look at this:

http://www.rlslog.net/atomic-mail-sender-v425-cracked-invisible/

isnt mass mailing just another name for spam

[/quote]

depends on your use

depends on your use
[/quote]

I totally agree

[/quote]

Not really. Mass mailing is sending a lot of mail. For example forum thread reply notifications, product updates, comment reply notifications, educational newsletters etc. Spam is sending unsolicited mail - usually commercial in nature. Spam is a type of mass mailing but not all mass mailing is spam. Sometimes people solicit mass mails.

A legitimate mass mailing list will double verify users.

Any user that wants to subscribe to the list or newsletter will first enter his email address on the subscription form. Before that user is added to the list a confirmation email is sent to his email address asking him to take some action to confirm his subscription. Only when he confirms his subscription is he added to the list. This way there is no doubt that the user solicited email.

Also in a legitimate mailing list the user can unsubscribe to the list at any time. Usually after he confirms his subscription he is sent a welcome message with instructions on how to unsubscribe from the list if wants to in the future. Every email sent from the list may also include unsubscription links in the footer.

[/quote]

Who says so is a Nerd

Sorry if its U

Who says so is a Nerd

Sorry if its U

[/quote]

lol man isnt that a bit harsh anyway i dont mind