How to use bluetooth from mobile to pc for internet connection

hi dear friends

i have nokia N72 original. i have the bluetooth device as well as its software installed on pc. i also have the pc suite of mobile. i want to connect my mobile to the internet through pc by using bluetooth. the only problem i get is when i connect mob to pc and open the bluetooth software, it notiifies that no bluetooth modem is installed.

kindly help me in solving the problem that how can i get bluetooth modem for mob? should i download it from internet?

thanx

adnan shoaib

normally you dont need something to download or install separately.

Nokia PC Suite does every thing. but there is always a problem occurred when any thing goes wrong by the user. you just have to follow the instructions. I can say each step is sensitive as you have to do when you are asked to do.

any ways.

there are modem drivers separately available on http://europe.nokia.com/A4162025 for your phone.

if installing manually does not fix your problem.

then try to reinstall the PC Suite.

for that

first uninstall it fully.

after uninstalling, download a utility software PC Suite Cleaner from http://europe.nokia.com/A41198596, run it, and follow the on-screen instructions.

then before re-installing PC Suite. make sure that your Bluetooth device is working fine.

do not turn on your N72's bluetooth. before the installer asks you to do.

now run the installer and after installation.

it will ask you to choose a connection option. choose 'bluetooth'. and click Next.

and now read carefully because when PC Suite asks you to connect your phone u have to turn on bluetooth on your N72.

if every things goes fine. then you will see on your system bar that PC Suite is installing Modem drivers for your N72 autometically.

I hope it will work.

but I m not sure with it. because Nokia PC Suite is one of the softwares that gave me tough time many times.

I think the simple way is to use Microsoft Bluetooth Stack. If it is installed into your system, you will find in control panel "Bluetooth Devices". Just open that, turn Bluetooth on on your phone and click on "Add" button in "Bluetooth Devices Window" on your PC and follow the instructions. It will automatically install the Bluetooth Modem and if there is a problem with driver, it will download and install that driver as windows normally does for any new hardware.

Install Pc Suite Connect phone to pc with data cable and click Internet in the suite simple whats the fuss all bout

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Install Pc Suite Connect phone to pc with data cable and click Internet in the suite simple whats the fuss all bout
[/quote]

USB just sucks the battery. Bluetooth is much much better option

^sir i beg to differ.usb charges the phone at the same time with high speeds

^ agree with game.

bluetooth eat all the battry

It's my personal experience, if you have just connected the cable with your phone, even not transferring any data or having established an Internet connection, the battery vanishes within an hour. But in case of bluetooth, battery only goes down when there is data transfer i.e. when u r connected to net or copying/synchronizing files etc.

I have a Nokia phone, the Nokia PC suite does everything - I connect to the internet on my laptop, through bluetooth.

i think data cable is better then that of bluetooth i have also nokia 6630 and i have used it for internet.i always connect it with pc via data cable and i found it really a very good gprs modem for pc.so i think data cable is beetter then that of bluetooth.....thanks

wireless is always reliable and preffered on the GO.

what are guys disscussing about? the topic was about to fix the problem with Bluetooth.

and for Nokia phones, more than Nokia PC Suite, there is nothing. PC Suite does everything. only you should have to follow the manual instructions to use any thing perfectly.

Mr Zeshan check if You are using a pre historic set.People always prefer data cable over bT

^sir i beg to differ.usb charges the phone at the same time with high speeds
[/quote]

not all phones are compatible with USB charging. and so not all the USB cables can charge all kind of phones.

specifically for nokia phone you need an other kind of USB cable http://europe.nokia.com/link?cid=EDITORIAL_182803

and you probably will not take every kind of cable along with you every where.

this is true that BT eats your phone’s batery. and data cable gives you greater data transfer rate.

but excuse me, saying again. these things are off the topic.

Mr Zeshan check if You are using a pre historic set.People always prefer data cable over bT
[/quote]

yes i have a Pre-historic set that was released in March 2007 having EDGE class 32

^Whats The big Deal.Btw some China Sets also Have Edge class 32.

^so wat

^dude whats Your problem i am just givin my opinion If You dont like it then dont reply

^the starter of this thread wants to connect his phone to PC through bluetooth.

if you don't like bluetooth, then no point to give your suggestions here

but if you are so keen to tell others about limitations of bluetooth and benefits of using data cable, then you may start a new thread to satisfy yourself

Satisfy Myself.Dude You need to get a mental check Up Ok.i am tryin to give him a better option like you i am not "lakeer ka faKeer"

@zeshan and G.a.m.e: If you two don't cut this pointless bickering out, both of you will be banned for a good long time. Wanna test me?