How to Uninstall Built in (Pre-installed) Apps from Your Android?

I was wondering the way how to remove default or pre installed apps from my android device. you know we have more flexible apps available on apps store as compare to these default apps. I have found good post to do this and sharing this with you. If any of you have more safe way or good idea to remove these default apps then please share too.

Read link: http://www.mytechblogs.com/uninstall-built-pre-installed-apps-android

Hi

I think its not possible to un-install all factory installed applications from android devices

Regards

no this is more easier than any other method.... U cannot avoid rooting because it is a must..

you can also use Titanium Backup too for uninstalling built-in apps without any problem. I have tried it myself.

Not possible to un-install all factory

You can disable application from application manager. first go to setting than application manager than select all than select application you want to stop uninstall if updated than select disable and it would run.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 4

Dude, to do any of this removing stuff, you need to have admin control, i.e., superuser, i.e., ROOT it. After that, you can /quote screw /unquote your device in anyway you want. The best application to do that is of course Titanium Backup. The best way would be to first freeze the app and see any adverse impact it can have on the stability of the system. Reboot it once and see if anything force closes. If system is working fine then you can uninstall it completely.

Word of caution: sometimes, you may not know immediately what problem uninstalling of an app can cause. It may be related to working of other app(s). To be safe, you can take a backup of app before removing it and can restore it if any problem occurs. Also, if you have rooted your device, you must have installed a suitable recovery manager too, like CWM or TWRP. To be cautious even further, take a full ROM backup there too.

1 - -ROOT.. without it nothing is possible from below

2 - install either of these 3 marvellous apps, in descending order of Excellence

A) Rom Toolbox pro (the BEST for EVERYTHING inside your phone, including kernel settings)

B) Titanium backup..( does half of what Rom toolbox does, with ease)

c)Clean master (easy, free, also an excellent task manager)

3 - From A and B, you can unistall every system app, if a system app canot be uninstalled, you can freeze it, so it wont run on boot or hog space or share resources.. freezing is safer, as you can defrsot it later.. ninstalling will remove it permanently.

NOTE;'

it would be wise to read up on the app you want to stop ..some of them have shared recievers which may cause associated apps not to function properly..

What's with these stupid bloggers and their retarded ways of advertising their blog sites. If you want to advertise your blog, s simple link in your Sig would more than suffice.

Don't post links to other websites detailing what or what not to do. This #$%# is getting old and you need to find new ways to lure people in.

What's stopping you from posting the method here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

[quote=“jDk, post:8, topic:20528”]

What's with these stupid bloggers and their retarded ways of advertising their blog sites. If you want to advertise your blog, s simple link in your Sig would more than suffice.

Don't post links to other websites detailing what or what not to do. This #$%# is getting old and you need to find new ways to lure people in.

What's stopping you from posting the method here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

[/quote]

First thing is this is not the way you talked, I can reply you in same wordic but I will not. second thing is this is infomation sharing only. You are not talking on any solid basis. even you can see some people do not believe that Buit-In apps can be removed , disable or freezed.

I am sure you did not even bother about this and just opened your eyes and start typing here. Please you should not use such language about bloggers. If you have any issue then the right way is to contact admin and block this thread.

Brother every thing is not going through blogging or making money. I am sorry if I gone harsh but I think this is my right to speak.

If you have a problem with my opinion, then that's your problem not mine. I just stated my opinion of what every maaja gaama blogger does. First they start a conversation, then steer it towards other site for "further information". All I ask is do they get a stomach ache sharing that very same information here ? We all know what this is all about, so stop being an uptight individual. You can either disagree with my opinion, or completely ignore it. Choice is upto you.

[quote=“shaaam2007, post:9, topic:20528”]

First thing is this is not the way you talked, I can reply you in same wordic but I will not. second thing is this is infomation sharing only. You are not talking on any solid basis. even you can see some people do not believe that Buit-In apps can be removed , disable or freezed.

I am sure you did not even bother about this and just opened your eyes and start typing here. Please you should not use such language about bloggers. If you have any issue then the right way is to contact admin and block this thread.

Brother every thing is not going through blogging or making money. I am sorry if I gone harsh but I think this is my right to speak.

[/quote]

Hello there, well mannered and soft spoken member..

despite the fact that most of us do have issues with bloggers posting links, your response ^^ is well put with good reasoning.. best of all, you didnot cross moral lingual boundaries like others are doing to rudely reply to you.. it would be good for you to just ignore such "Batameezi" like most of us do..some people`s old habits break hard.. :)

as for the blogging issues.. you could just copy the content of your blog post, put it here in quotes and just paste the link at the bottom.. more people who find your article interesting will directly go to your blog instead of waiting for you to put more links of new posts.. that way everyone benefits.