How to track passport application?

i have applied for passport on 14 DEC 2010,they give me delivery date as 27 DEC 2010 but now when i go to there office in sadder karachi they told me that it will take 10-14 more days n also that is not conformed, may be it take longer time,also they did not give any telephone # or website address to track my application.

can any one tel me how to track it,like we track our CNIC application from nadra.

you *******

you don't know on which forum you are!!!!!this is not the way to tell us about your family,if you don't know anything don't post.

Mods please ban him or at least give him warning that what i asked n what he replied or check yourself that website what it contains,

If you applied to Saddar passport office then you can track the progress by calling them up on 99203091-99203092 and quoting your token number and the date on which you applied.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you applied to Saddar passport office then you can track the progress by calling them up on 99203091-99203092 and quoting your token number and the date on which you applied.
[/quote]

if they don’t pick up the phone which is quite normal then there is a Status inquiry counter in the Saddar Passport Office.