How To Setup Gprs On Mobile - Need Help

I wanna setup internet on mobile but dont know which mobile company is best and cheap to get gprs connection and how to setup it, i have some question in my mind and asking here hope guru,s will help.

First of all plz tell me what is the difference between pc internet and mobile internet ? does sites open same at pc screen and mobile screen or in mobile we can browse only wap enabled sites ?

What is the difference between: 3G, Gprs and Edge ?

I have nokia N73 music edition, is it good for net browsing and if i am downloading any thing in mobile can i send and receive sms and make calls at same time ?

Currently i am using ufone so i ask operator to send me internet settings and i save them in my mobile, now there are three options, 1: ufone internet - 2: ufone wap - 3: ufone gprs. Which option i have to select ?

I also own Nokia n73 me, waiting for the answers......

First of all, there is no big difference between pc internet and mobile internet, you can open all types of websites on your cellphone or smartphone, but browsing on pc is more fun.

Secondly the only difference between gprs, edge and 3g is speed.

The max speed of gprs is 148kbps, of edge is 384kbps, and of 3g is 14.4mbps.

Thirdly, Yes nokia n73 have edge (236kbps) and is good for browsing and usually new cellphones allow calls and messages while downloading but i am not sure about nokia n73.

And about internet settings, just call ufone helpline and ask for help.

I hope i answered all your questions. ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thirdly, Yes nokia n73 have edge (236kbps) and is good for browsing and usually new cellphones allow calls and messages while downloading but i am not sure about nokia n73.

[/quote]

Yes, it does allow incoming calls and messages while in GPRS/Edge mode.

Thanks guys for really nice help but there are still some questions are intact.

Which company gprs service is best and cheap ?

How we browse internet on mobile same as pc as how sites fit on tiny mobile screen ?

As i ask ufone operator to send me internet settings and i save them but there are three option:

1: Ufone Internet - 2: Ufone Gprs - 3: Ufone Wap now which one should be used ?

Which company gprs service is best and cheap ?
[/quote]

Almost all operators are giving good internet packages, but i would suggest you to buy a zong sim and activate the unlimited internet package (rs.500/month - unlimited downloading/browsing).

How we browse internet on mobile same as pc as how sites fit on tiny mobile screen ?
[/quote]

In your cellphone browser, select mobile view option.

As i ask ufone operator to send me internet settings and i save them but there are three option:

1: Ufone Internet - 2: Ufone Gprs - 3: Ufone Wap now which one should be used ?

[/quote]

You should probably ask a ufone operator for this, but if you don’t want to ask them then use 1: Ufone Internet

Good Luck.

Thanks Ultimate Hero for reply but you said

Almost all operators are giving good internet packages, but i would suggest you to buy a zong sim and activate the unlimited internet package (rs.500/month - unlimited downloading/browsing).
[/quote]

To get zong sim should i have to buy post paid package, infact i have prepay sim so can i use my prepay sim for net on mobile and pc ?

Dear i am asking that sites open on pc and we browse them easily on monitor screen but how sites look on tiny mobile screen ? for example can we browse wiredpakistan easily as we browse it on pc and also can we download wallpapers for pc from any wallpapers sites on mobile screen?

Also can i login at forums and messengers 24x7 while managing calls and sms messages easily ?

To get zong sim should i have to buy post paid package, infact i have prepay sim so can i use my prepay sim for net on mobile and pc ?

[/quote]

You dont have to buy a postpaid sim, just buy a zong prepaid sim and activate unlimited internet package.

Dear i am asking that sites open on pc and we browse them easily on monitor screen but how sites look on tiny mobile screen ? for example can we browse wiredpakistan easily as we browse it on pc and also can we download wallpapers for pc from any wallpapers sites on mobile screen?
[/quote]

Yes for both.

Also can i login at forums and messengers 24x7 while managing calls and sms messages easily ?
[/quote]

Yes.

Thank you very much for helping but dear you are not picking my point, what i am asking is when we browse sites on pc they look cool bcoz of big monitor screen, now how website looks well and how we browse them easily on tiny mobile screen as you can see difference between monitor screen and mobile screen.

I have a wordpress site about sms messages and i want that when i get any sms in my mobile then it will be published on my sms site, is it possible ?

Or can i login at wordpress site by username and password and can submit sms on it and they will be added and also visible on my wordpress site on mobile and pc ?

Now Zong Caps its Unlimited GPRS at 2 GB so now which company gprs is best?

Thank you very much for helping but dear you are not picking my point, what i am asking is when we browse sites on pc they look cool bcoz of big monitor screen, now how website looks well and how we browse them easily on tiny mobile screen as you can see difference between monitor screen and mobile screen.

I have a wordpress site about sms messages and i want that when i get any sms in my mobile then it will be published on my sms site, is it possible ?

Or can i login at wordpress site by username and password and can submit sms on it and they will be added and also visible on my wordpress site on mobile and pc ?

Now Zong Caps its Unlimited GPRS at 2 GB so now which company gprs is best?

[/quote]

Anyone hear to plz reply… ?

I think u r new mobile internet user who doesn't know about edge, gprs e.t.c...

wel use opera mini on ur cell phone it will fit websites perfectely on ur cell phone...

Anyone hear to plz reply… ?

[/quote]

Dude you are confused. You have sms website. Well i tried that too. Posting from my mobile.

Well all you have to do is first get the settings whatever mobile are you using. Then just go to admin are from opera. Be sure to download the russian hacked version from opera-mini.ru

Copy the sms from your inbox and then just paste it there. Click submit. Wholla your done. To get the settings automatically be sure to check out my blog. I have posted a detailed information there a long time ago.

Cheers.

haider.mrz you are right i am new mobile user so i wanna know everything before start.

SataN yar plz give your blog link and also one thing is left that zong was best but now they have 2gb limit so know which company is best for gprs net ?

Here is my blog link. Find the post with " lost your mobile setting"

Mobilazia.com

Cheers

Well the best internet is of ufone its of 600 r.s with 1.5 gb limit but the speed is better than zong...