How to Set My Web to SMS Gateway

Anyone knows, how to setup FREE web2sms service for website.

Someone told me i have to pay zong, ufone, mobilink, warid or telenor for using thier gateway? Do u have an idea how much will it cost?

no need to connect with their gateway directly , just get the variable value in a string and send thru your own cellphone connected with the pc (real time) or get the feed in the access database and then send accordingly.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

no need to connect with their gateway directly , just get the variable value in a string and send thru your own cellphone connected with the pc (real time) or get the feed in the access database and then send accordingly.
[/quote]

Hi,

can u guide me step by step how it works, i do not have cell and my cell phone knowledge % is as networking.

Using a mobile phone or GSM/GPRS modem to send SMS messages has a major drawback, that is the SMS sending rate is too low. Only 6-10 SMS messages can be sent per minute. :|

well there are few helpful link available

OZEKI

Kannel: Open Source WAP and SMS gateway

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Using a mobile phone or GSM/GPRS modem to send SMS messages has a major drawback, that is the SMS sending rate is too low. Only 6-10 SMS messages can be sent per minute. :expressionless:

well there are few helpful link available

OZEKI

Kannel: Open Source WAP and SMS gateway

[/quote]

THANKS , Yeah i know this kannel gateway but when i talk to programmer he told me i must take sms package of any network whom sms gateway i will use.