How to set a wireless router with mobilink infinity?

Dear All,

I have bought mobilink infinity device gigaset sx682 and it has only one port to connect a computer. I want to connect multiple computers as I have 2 more laptops. I bought a TP Link router and I dont know why it isnt working with this device. I even changed my router ip adres that is 192.168.0.1 and the mobilink device ip adres is 192.168.2.1 , theres no clash between the two ips but i dont know why it isnt connecting with my wireless router.

Waiting for replys! Thnks in advance!

Do not Plug the cable (coming from Device) in "Internet" Port , Just Choose any ordinary port to connect sx682.

i didnt use tplink router ... so i dnt know about it... but i m using siemens speedstream router with mobilink infinity wimax router for wireless connection, and for more wired connections...

the setting for the router is:::

1- "reset" your router to "factory defaults"

2-delete all "atm virtual settings"

3-disable "dynamic dns"

4-disable "rip protocol"

5-ENABLE DHCP ANY SUBNET POOL AND ANY PRIVATE IP RANGE EXCEPT MOBILINK INFINITY LAN IP(DONT USE THIS IP 192.168.2.1 TO 192.168.2.254 OR ANY MOBILINK INFINITY IP)...

6-SETUP YOUR WIRELESS SETTINGS AS YOU WANT...

7-SET "GATEWAY LAN/WAN PORT " TO WAN (THEN CONNECT LAN CABLE FROM MOBILINK INFINITY WIMAX TO WIRELESS ROUTER'S LAN/WAN PORT WHICH IS 4TH LAN PORT ...)

CLICK NEXT,

TICK "BRIDGED IP",

CLICK NEXT,

TICK "USE DHCP"

THEN NEXT

DISABLE ALL ROUTER SECURITIES...

ONLY USE NAPT .... DONT USE NAT OR NAT/NAPT TOGETHER...

FINISH...

SAY THANK WHEN YOU SUCCESSFUL