How to Send Money To Foreign Bank account

Hello Guys,

i need to send money to foreign bank account to pay my server fees.

They accept payment via Credit card/bank account Deposit.

i have ubl wiz and i can't pay via that as the Server Company process the payment without the cvv code.So it can't be paid via ubl wiz.

So i have to do a Deposit Money into their bank account.

can you Please Help me out that How i can Send money to the foreign bank, they have Two bank Accounts,

one in Germany and other is Swiss bank account.

i have bank account in ubl but they don't support the wire transfer for sending money.

It will be really helpful if you can guide me that through which banks i can do This with less hassle and is it necessary to have bank account in that bank to do wire transfer.

Thanks in advance and Looking for Some Help.

You need to have any one with US bank account to send it. It will cost you 15$ on top of it

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You need to have any one with US bank account to send it. It will cost you 15$ on top of it
[/quote]

Unfortunately i don’t have anyone with the Us bank account and Mostly Bank says that You can’t send money to Foreign Company account from your Personal account.

How much is the money ?

select some other hosting company that accepts debit card. there are thousands.

How much is the money ?
[/quote]

The Money is 203 euro as it Includes the initial setup fee also.

select some other hosting company that accepts debit card. there are thousands.
[/quote]

i know that there are Thousands But that one is Good for the rates and Server they are Providing.

Thanks for your Support :)

what host have you selected?

what host have you selected?
[/quote]

its hetzner

--

must read, http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7352967

must read, http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7352967
[/quote]

The Very rare Thing about these guys is that had not charged me anything when they given me server.

They sent me an invoice after the 10 Days when i was Already using the server from 10 Ten days, i have passed out 15 days there Now and very satisfied with the network and the services and i don’t care about the reviews as i am already into the service and Satisfied with them.

If u can do WU, i can send the cash from your side for free

If u can do WU, i can send the cash from your side for free
[/quote]

where are you Living and How much it costs in wu fees?

I am in Canada.I think its 12$ on top

shobi44 you can pay hetzner with moneybookers. Moneybookers (MB) is an online payment system similar to paypal but unlike paypal we Pakistanis can use it. Sign up for a moneybookers account, verify it and upload funds using your UBL Wiz card.

Before you upload funds you will have to verify your UBL card with MB. The way this is done is a) mb will charge your card for a secret amount around 1 euro B) you will have to call up ubl helpline and ask them what amount in foreign currency was charged from your card c) enter that amount in moneybookers site and your card will be verified. You can then upload funds and pay hetzner. Of course make sure that your wiz card internet session is active before you do all this.

BTW I use moneybookers exactly as outlined above to pay my webhosting bills.

You can open a foreign currency account and then Order an FDD (foreign demand draft). Second method is to issue an LC(letter of credit) , ask your banker about LC.

Let us know about your experience.

I have heard that opening a forign currency account is not very easy now adays