How to send email anonymously?

hello to all respected seniors and dear members,

I want to know by which method to send an Email which cannot be tracked back ..

i.e. from where(I.P.) it is send , i want to send anonymous email so that my IP address cannot be tracked and nobody(SECURITY AGENCIES) can get me...

i tried maximum of anonymous surfing websites like anonym.to etc. but still cant get what i want...

ANY PERFECT SOLUTION...

(www.wiredpakistan.com ROCKS)

try kabooter

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

try kabooter
[/quote]

WHATS THAT please be brief

there is no way u can do that. virtually its impossible,

ip address is always attached to email no matter what u do.

WHATS THAT please be brief

[/quote]

It is a method by which you can send your mail. However, following considerations govern its usage:

1. The mail carrier has built in mechanism which by default reaches its destination thus decreasing chances of being intercepted by a third party.

2. Professional interceptors of this method do exist, although these days in an ever-decreasing number, and they do so for the sake of sport.

3. The usage is simple. A person literally does not to be computer-literate for mailing.

4. It is the most convenient form of mailing in use since, maybe, we all were born.

5. Sender simply cannot be tracked. No security agency, no CIA/FBI/FIA can track you.

6. You send your mail with virtually no IP address attached to the message.

7. You constantly have feed the carrier with a specified amount of a specific feed.

8. It has proved to be useful in case of entertaining guests when the prices of conventional foul skyrocket.

no one can explain better then that لگڑبگڑ g8 m8

لگڑبگڑ man you are gifted writer, you got way with words man, i would have never been able to explain your way. good work lol

note:you ought to write a manual on how to set the VCR time, my damn thing still blinking (yes i know even in the days of DVDs and Blue-Ray I still use VCR 'cause i still got old home movies on it)

It is a method by which you can send your mail. However, following considerations govern its usage:

1. The mail carrier has built in mechanism which by default reaches its destination thus decreasing chances of being intercepted by a third party.

2. Professional interceptors of this method do exist, although these days in an ever-decreasing number, and they do so for the sake of sport.

3. The usage is simple. A person literally does not to be computer-literate for mailing.

4. It is the most convenient form of mailing in use since, maybe, we all were born.

5. Sender simply cannot be tracked. No security agency, no CIA/FBI/FIA can track you.

6. You send your mail with virtually no IP address attached to the message.

7. You constantly have feed the carrier with a specified amount of a specific feed.

8. It has proved to be useful in case of entertaining guests when the prices of conventional foul skyrocket.

[/quote]

tonnes of thanks for assistance,

but i really didnt get you, what is kabooter, i google this but didnt get anything…

will you please tell me what to do ??? how to DO?

please tell me

lol .. You missed the sarcasm over and over. Kabooter is pigeon. /end of fun!

You cannot send email anonymously as it's illegal to do so. Try at some black hat hackers / crackers discussion groups if you really want to get into it - even then it won't completely be anonymous and a little mistake will make you trackable.

لگڑبگڑ man you are gifted writer, you got way with words man, i would have never been able to explain your way. good work lol

note:you ought to write a manual on how to set the VCR time, my damn thing still blinking (yes i know even in the days of DVDs and Blue-Ray I still use VCR 'cause i still got old home movies on it)

[/quote]

Well, thanks Arshad. About the VCR thing, as you know all types are different so can’t really help you there. Hit and trial always comes first.

tonnes of thanks for assistance,

but i really didnt get you, what is kabooter, i google this but didnt get anything…

will you please tell me what to do ??? how to DO?

please tell me

[/quote]

ROFL :D. Have you heard the song “Kabooter ja ja ja…” he was talking about that kabooter aka Pigeon as Asad said already.

even kabooter isn't anonymous enough! what if someone follow the kabooter when he is coming back!

harry puter style!

Sending anonymous email through kabooter also not possible because kabooter come back from they took the email. lollz nice explaination by lagr bagr

lawlx at kabooter

dere is no completely anonymous way, but you can use multiple proxy servers

yaar there was sumthin abt anonymous e-mails in DIGITAL FORTRESS by DAN BROWN.... it said that there r sum e-0mail server which works like this.. you send them an e-mail with a froward address they receinve the e-mail and then re-send it to the user which it was intended to at the first place. its true and not fiction cause the author said that he was helped by anonymous ex NSA workrs by using the same method...

i dont know nothin more than tht... and i hav never tried any thin so no questions....

LOL Kaboter..

But still it is not anonymous as the server sending email anonymous has sender information.

try www.hushmail.com

i dont know if it is totally secure or not, but u can try for urself.

But still it is not anonymous as the server sending email anonymous has sender information.
[/quote]

yeah but i dunno much abt it but i think it is a PAID service and its highly confidential… when dan brown wrote digital fortress he used the help of two ex-NSA agents and they provided him with tonns ov information anonymously and as the nsa guys thinks its safe than no one need 2 worry cause they r the elite in codebreakin / hakin / enctyion / de-cripption / disguiss. nsa is the athority which keeps tapps, break code for other american government authorities like FBI, DEA, and ofcourse the white house via NRA…

there is no way u can do that. virtually its impossible,

ip address is always attached to email no matter what u do.

[/quote]

cannot we just go an internet cafe (or a friend’s house), create a new disposable email address and email with it. Wouldn’t it be classified as anonymous?

cannot we just go an internet cafe (or a friend’s house), create a new disposable email address and email with it. Wouldn’t it be classified as anonymous?

[/quote]

nice and easy my friend