How to send a request to CM Punjab

Dear Friend,

I want to request to CM Shahbaz Shreef to also look after the road condition of our area and two Railway Crossing (in Lahore) which are in a very bad condition, is there any site to put my request or any other tip??

in Pakistan people goes to TV studios with their problems rather go to authorities

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:16536”]

in Pakistan people goes to TV studios with their problems rather go to authorities

[/quote]

at first i thought he wanted to thank cm punjab for pizza box latop he from him

Pizza-Laptop.jpg

Swal gundum jewab chuna :-(

http://www.facebook.com/Sharif.Shehbaz

signode, use the page mentioned by greatlogix, and post your problem under every update by CM , or you should send your application in C&W deptt lahore which deals with these issues.

[quote=“signode, post:, topic:”]

Dear Friend,

I want to request to CM Shahbaz Shreef to also look after the road condition of our area and two Railway Crossing (in Lahore) which are in a very bad condition, is there any site to put my request or any other tip??

[/quote]

Well I got utmost respect for the office of chief minister of punjab that being said do you have any idea unfortunatley corrupt guy like shahbaz sharif occupy that office for whom i don’t have respect, with so much far bigger problems untackled in punjab to date, do you thik mr khadim will heed to your request???

either you are naive person who returned from abroad where such civic things exist or you are just plain stupid…

[quote=“signode, post:, topic:”]

Dear Friend,

[/quote]

CM may not be the right choice for the first person you need to inform about the road’s condition. However, he should be the ultimate person who you should inform.

There are multiple things that you can do and it may help you before going too far. In democracy, a single person is just nothing. You need to have support from other people. First of all, write a letter to the local authority, maybe it’s city’s DCO or Nazim, whatever or whoever has the power to build the road. Try to get at least 10 (more is always better) signatures of different people on that letter. CC that letter to CM, newspapers, news TV channels etc. Wait for couple of weeks. No need to wait further for any action or answer. Probably they won’t do anything.

Try to raise this issue by posting letters (snail mails) to leading newspaper’s editors about the condition of road. This way you can form opinion in other people. Secondly, first try to gather few people (10 people will be enough, they could be your friends or relatives, doesn’t matter) then try to call (phone call and inform in detail what you want about road and road’s condition) all of news TV channels, maybe one or two of them may respond and come to see the condition. Just stand there (along with those 10+ people) near the road, no need to protest, and when the TV team came in, give them a quick briefing about the condition of road. They may interview you or any other person in your gathering.

In all these letters to newspapers or phone calls/interview to news TV channels, always add a line “we appeal to CM of Punjab to pay attention to the condition of road.” The more roar you create the more chances are that it will get address by CM or relevant authority. CM himself may not do anything but just instruct relevant authority to take any necessary action. Remember that it may not be a good idea to attack your local authority because in the end they’ll be the ones who’ll repair it.

Sometime, you don’t have to do all of this exercise, if you just gather 4 or 6 people and just pay a visit to your local politician. Usually, they do the rest of the job.

But remember, in democracy, one person has no power. You need to have 4 or 6 or a dozen silent people (who won’t speak much) so that you can show that there could be more people who want authorities/government to address this issue. That’s the way the democracy works.