How to search rapidshare

I have tried many rapidshare search engines that I found using google but each one gives different results that means they are not able to search the entire rapidshare database

So, is it possible to search rapidshare's entire database?

No, it isn't possible. Rapidshare does not give out links to uploaded files (only uploader knows the link to file).

All these search engines scan pages from different forums or sites and gather link, some also allow users to submit links.

Rapidsharefilms.net

Amaderforum.com

Funkytype.com

Using "inurl" feature in google may also help.

try

rapidsharefinder.net

i hope you would like rapidshare-search-engine.com

simple and straight forward.

Thanks

I have tried them, They are good

But, any1 mind telling me how to use google "inurl" feature

For example if you are looking for terminator movie you will write this in google search box.

inurl:rapidshare.com terminator

The "inurl" actually searchs for the word inside a URL although I realized later that it may not show direct rapidshare URLs since they are not posted as HREF in different forums and websites plus they may be NO INDEX, NO FOLLOW by rapidshare.

But still you can find some useful information using "inurl"

Okay

thanks

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

For example if you are looking for terminator movie you will write this in google search box.

inurl:rapidshare.com terminator

The “inurl” actually searchs for the word inside a URL although I realized later that it may not show direct rapidshare URLs since they are not posted as HREF in different forums and websites plus they may be NO INDEX, NO FOLLOW by rapidshare.

But still you can find some useful information using “inurl”

[/quote]

I am sorry TechMan the feature you are talking about will not work for the requirement.

[inurl:rapidshare.com terminator]

above keyword and operator will search the word rapidshare.com only in the urls on the web. and then the the word terminator in those URLs and along with inside documents

so as per requirement of this topic. the above technique will not be efficient because you are searching terminator in the document but not in the URL. that’s not rapidshare does.

the requirement needs the operator [site:] but not [inurl:]

searching like below will give you efficient and most desirable search results

[site:rapidshare.com terminator]

for more information about google search operators visit http://www.google.com/help/operators.html

I am sorry TechMan the feature you are talking about will not work for the requirement.

[inurl:rapidshare.com terminator]

above keyword and operator will search the word rapidshare.com only in the urls on the web. and then the the word terminator in those URLs and along with inside documents

so as per requirement of this topic. the above technique will not be efficient because you are searching terminator in the document but not in the URL. that’s not rapidshare does.

the requirement needs the operator [site:] but not [inurl:]

searching like below will give you efficient and most desirable search results

[site:rapidshare.com terminator]

for more information about google search operators visit http://www.google.com/help/operators.html

[/quote]

I know the difference between both :)

inurl:rapidshare.com terminator returns 2040 results

site:rapidshare.com terminator returns 229 results

Similarly

inurl:rapidshare.com returns returns 482000 results

site:rapidshare.com returns returns 84200 results

Now do the math.

inurl is returning more results because this is how most users use it i.e. they use “rapidshare.com” in their URL. In fact using only “rapidshare” instead of “rapidshare.com” will return more results.

In any case you will see that Google is returning few URLs as compared to all rapidshare URLs as I am sure they run into millions, because of several factors like no index, no follow, url expired, not href e.t.c. because rapidshare can block them. But what they can’t block is other websites who are using “rapidshare” in their URL.

^no need to do the math. that was completely clear.

and please be cleared that I didn't recomend google search for that.

I made a difference with your [inurl:] point. and I talked about efficient results not the quantity of the results that you have done the math with it.

[inurl:] is really not for the requirement of this topic if you really get the difference between both.

I think the description is well defined in google help that which operator you should use.

inurl is returning more results because this is how most users use it i.e. they use "rapidshare.com" in their URL. In fact using only "rapidshare" instead of "rapidshare.com" will return more results.
[/quote]

I do not accept it. because this is not documented in google. but the results quantity you mentioned might be true becuase it is well defined as I said in the google help.

again saying [inurl:rapidshare.com] searches the inurl value 'rapidshare.com' in the URLs of all the web like it can return also a website like [mydomain.com/article-on-rapidshare.com/page1.html]

and this is very well known that there is a lot of such urls on the web.

and [site:rapidshare.com] only search within the website 'rapidshare.com' along with an other keyword in the urls and in the documents. that is why it returns less records then the [inurl:]

In any case you will see that Google is returning few URLs as compared to all rapidshare URLs as I am sure they run into millions, because of several factors like no index, no follow, url expired, not href e.t.c. because rapidshare can block them. But what they can't block is other websites who are using "rapidshare" in their URL.
[/quote]

yes I accept it. and that is why I didn't recomend it as an option for evil_dust

any ways.

this is one's own understanding to a problem. but there is really NO WAY comparing because both of the operators both have diffrent requirements.

search it like this

inurl:linkin park site:rapidshare.com

use a software called "mayoko"

i have been able to find many files on rapidshare using this software

@bellskar

The quantity of results show that we have a large pool of websites available which in turn increases the chance of finding something. So when "inurl:rapidshare" returns 4.4 million results it means we have 4.4 million web pages available from where we can find our information thus increasing our chance while "site:rapidshare.com" returns 84,900 results thus chance is lower.

And about your other point of getting spam/incorrect results, well that is Google's problem or shall I say it's how people manipulate search engines using SEO techniques and it is very normal for every case whether you search using inurl or rapidshare or not.

@musafir

It will return even fewer results in fact in most cases where you are searching specific string it will not return any result.

inurl:linkin park site:rapidshare.com
[/quote]

you got the right point.

but I’d like to mention that the operator [inurl:] applies only on the word followed by it before next space. so no operator will be applied on the keyword park

http://www.google.com/help/operators.html

If you include [inurl:] in your query, Google will restrict the results to documents containing that word in the url. For instance, [inurl:google search] will return documents that mention the word “google” in their url, and mention the word “search” anywhere in the document (url or no). Note there can be no space between the “inurl:” and the following word.

[/quote]

means google will search your query [inurl:linkin park site:rapidshare.com] like follows

search scope will be restricted to the website rapidshare.com

all the searchable links will be searched with only the word linkin only in URLs

and then park will be searched in whole document.

this topic is going on different way.