How to safeguard homes against robberies?

I am latest victim to this mishap. With no trust on our law enforcement agencies, i m thinking how others would make sure this does not happen with them?

^^

I feel sorry for you

about 10 years ago i was also targeted of theft at home 2 times in a month

then we just made 2nd story of our house and gave it on rent....so that some one is always at home...

did u report to police?

^^

yes that BC SHO at that time said that muk muka ker loo so we will retrieve your stolen goods

but we didnt did any deal and we got nothing back....even when that chor was caught and that jewler was also caught whom the thief sold the jewelery

safe country first

if you call Pizza Hut and Police, Fire brigades at the same time and am sure you Pizza comes first

^:lol:

every street should have its own guard

^and that too through a well recognized security company

these street guards do not check or interrogate any person entering the street. So any one entering the street and going to any1s home, and then coming back with all jewellery and cash in 1 single shopper is undetectable.

some times these street guards are also with robbers to help them believe me

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am latest victim to this mishap. With no trust on our law enforcement agencies, i m thinking how others would make sure this does not happen with them?
[/quote]

Sorry to hear this but citizen of Pakistan helpless against those robbers and guards of those robbers, i mean law enforcment agencies.

Best way to curb robberies on your street is to catch a thief and publicly burn him in the street. It will be reported in the news and thieves will add your street address in their blacklist. :D

in a span of six of weeks, i am the fourth one in my office to have this tragedy. Is this a co-incidence?

its a country crisis most of us our relatives have been through this misery

Best way to curb robberies on your street is to catch a thief and publicly burn him in the street. It will be reported in the news and thieves will add your street address in their blacklist. :D
[/quote]

how about hiring a stunt man and doing this stunt secretly.

in a span of six of weeks, i am the fourth one in my office to have this tragedy. Is this a co-incidence?
[/quote]

some insider!

these street guards do not check or interrogate any person entering the street. So any one entering the street and going to any1s home, and then coming back with all jewellery and cash in 1 single shopper is undetectable.
[/quote]

Some of the companies that provide guards also give insurance that if anything happens while the guard is at duty they will take responsibility and compensate for the loss.

The Street Guards Cooperate with the robbers Trust Me

The Street Guards Cooperate with the robbers Trust Me
[/quote]

agree without any argument

I think wireless alarm with reputeable security agencies is a good idea. I would suggest keeping liscenced weapons at home. And ONLY use it for self defence in case you have to. Keeping a guard dog can help. A good german sheperd or rottweiler or something is probably a good idea.