How to Report Baddest DSL provider PTCL to PTA (due to its support)

I guess, Its time to report to PTA. Can someone guide me how to report my dsl prob which is pending since 2 months and central exchange of PTCL staff is not co-operating with me even they pressurize me that madam u shud terminate ur DSL with fake stories n lame excuses.

I THINK u r fedup of ur dsl .take some people to ur exchange and just finish this topic at once by either terminating ur service or anything of your choice.....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I THINK u r fedup of ur dsl .take some people to ur exchange and just finish this topic at once by either terminating ur service or anything of your choice…
[/quote]

i try to talk them very politely but they do not deserve and since last year they had this problem. Either they will leave or i will … before termination i must tell them … laatwo ka bhoot batawo sai ni mante …

i shud fedup since last year i had same issue .

After complaining 2 times to pta and two times to ptcl at the same time , after 2 days (i mean today) lineman came at my doorstep and he said ur wire must be replaced and he said if wire would not be available at exchange he would buy his own and then u have to pay.After few hours, a senior member phone called me and asked whats the issue, I told him whole story and then he asked me to give nothing to lineman and if they demand something imedietly call me and i'll see them and he also guaranteed that ur snr will be improved and u will get high dsl speed.NOW LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS<<<<<<

@jalpari in my opinion u must buy a new connection, by this they will be bound to provide u withnice service..............

@jalpari in my opinion u must buy a new connection, by this they will be bound to provide u withnice service…
[/quote]

how can they while prob is all becoz of suck exchange staff and not in line fixing … that can be fixed in 2 days if they want ( as they did once )

After complaining 2 times to pta and two times to ptcl at the same time , after 2 days (i mean today) lineman came at my doorstep and he said ur wire must be replaced and he said if wire would not be available at exchange he would buy his own and then u have to pay.After few hours, a senior member phone called me and asked whats the issue, I told him whole story and then he asked me to give nothing to lineman and if they demand something imedietly call me and i’ll see them and he also guaranteed that ur snr will be improved and u will get high dsl speed.NOW LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS<<<<<<
[/quote]

I am use to with all this official talk and lineman wanted money for himself, btw whts ur exchange ? And how can i report to PTA , its my 2nd experience.

jalpari quit using it.. you have been told hundred of times.

jalpari quit using it… you have been told hundred of times.
[/quote]

Nop. I don’t think so. The problem should be fixed. running away is not an option. I mean it could happen to anybody right?

When it comes to quitting, PTCL should not the cust who’s paying for cost, profit and all taxes.

Okies jalpari I haven’t complained to PTA ever but everything has a start if ur really serious than i think you should follow this procedure.

First of all lodge a new complaint at PTCL by calling 1218 * I know you have done this before but hey there is not harm in being on the safe side right?

while calling them be polite, not because you want them to solve ur problem but because ur a polite person.

Tell them ur problem with all the previous details and ask them mention ur previous history as well. in return, the PTCL rep will give u TAT (turn around time for which ur complain should be solved a given time) and a complaint number.

Don’t tell em ur complaining to PTA as well.

Now go to PTA complaint page and fill out the details. If ur phone is registered in ur name than write ur name if not than write the name of the person who’s name ur phone is registered to. * make sure to tell that person of ur situation as well

now do not be vague but precise while giving ur complaint history to PTA. if u remember previous complaint numbers and respective date, don’t forget to mention them in order. if the line man tried to bribe you. do mention that as well.

Here the link for PTA’s other zonal offices and u can also check ur complaint history from this link

Last but not the least if all fails, write an application to this address with all the details including PTCL and PTA. Or call the given number below for further info.

PUNJAB CONSUMER PROTECTION COUNCIL

135-J, MODEL TOWN, LAHORE, PAKISTAN.

info@pcpc.punjab.gov.pk

Ph: # (+92)(42)5857927

FAX: # (+92)(42)5855062

[/quote]

Best of luck. :)

Nop. I don’t think so. The problem should be fixed. running away is not an option. I mean it could happen to anybody right?

When it comes to quitting, PTCL should not the cust who’s paying for cost, profit and all taxes.

Okies jalpari I haven’t complained to PTA ever but everything has a start if ur really serious than i think you should follow this procedure.

First of all lodge a new complaint at PTCL by calling 1218 * I know you have done this before but hey there is not harm in being on the safe side right?

while calling them be polite, not because you want them to solve ur problem but because ur a polite person.

Tell them ur problem with all the previous details and ask them mention ur previous history as well. in return, the PTCL rep will give u TAT (turn around time for which ur complain should be solved a given time) and a complaint number.

Don’t tell em ur complaining to PTA as well.

Now go to PTA complaint page and fill out the details. If ur phone is registered in ur name than write ur name if not than write the name of the person who’s name ur phone is registered to. * make sure to tell that person of ur situation as well

now do not be vague but precise while giving ur complaint history to PTA. if u remember previous complaint numbers and respective date, don’t forget to mention them in order. if the line man tried to bribe you. do mention that as well.

Here the link for PTA’s other zonal offices and u can also check ur complaint history from this link

Last but not the least if all fails, write an application to this address with all the details including PTCL and PTA. Or call the given number below for further info.

Best of luck. :)

[/quote]

thanks i m polite since march its time to shoot them.

And line is registered on my dad’s name though he is not in this world.

Lineman and bribe haha i wish he ask … my situation is very very diff man exchange authority persons are included since they don’t have females in their houses.

YAHOO! today I got new wire fixed but when I clearly noticed it.yhere was a joint I mean less than half was an old one :-( PTCL staff will be answerable in front of Allah on the day of judgement.

YAHOO! today I got new wire fixed but when I clearly noticed it.yhere was a joint I mean less than half was an old one :-(PTCL staff will be answerable in front of Allah on the day of judgement.
[/quote]

Though mine is still pending, my no is famous for all agents/supervisors and everyone in call center. And line man + other exchange persons are so dheet … Judgement day must come fast.

PTCL EXCHANGE staff will be answerable in front of Allah on the day of judgement … well said and i will not forgive them since they effect my work badly.

GOOD LUCK TO U

PUNJAB CONSUMER PROTECTION COUNCIL

135-J, MODEL TOWN, LAHORE, PAKISTAN.

info@pcpc.punjab.gov.pk

Ph: # (+92)(42)5857927

FAX: # (+92)(42)5855062

[/quote]

BTW who is he? If the above links will work i will feel myself in USA … rock on … (Once i felt myself in USA when i call them in court and within few hours they fix my issue.)

Tell PTA through email and they would contact PTCL to resolve your issue. Though there is very little you can hope. The best move would be move away from the ISP if you have got that choice.

Tell PTA through email and they would contact PTCL to resolve your issue. Though there is very little you can hope. The best move would be move away from the ISP if you have got that choice.
[/quote]

I have got that choice but think how can i ??? While phone line will remain of PTCL line. I will w8 judgment day when ALLAH will ask them what i did wrong

I don't know about what kind of problem jalpari has, but just to elaborate some power of linemen, here is my experience:

I applied for fibre optic connection in March and i was denied straightaway from my exchange that they don't have any more space for new connections yet. I said ok and finished that matter, then i had a complain for my copper line and linemen came the nextday as usual. I asked him about the fibre thing and he said that give me a photocopy of your id card and write your order number on it, i took it as joke however i did that anyway. The next day i got a call from linemen that there is new connection available but you will have to pay for wire because it will have to come from a pole away from 150m (thats the maximum PTCL provides), i said ok and install it. Guess what? I got fibre connection installed the very next day and he also helped me to install dsl on that line within 2 days, yes 2 DAYS.

So all i am saying is, DON'T UNDER-ESTIMATE THE POWER OF LINEMEN.

I don’t know about what kind of problem jalpari has, but just to elaborate some power of linemen, here is my experience:

I applied for fibre optic connection in March and i was denied straightaway from my exchange that they don’t have any more space for new connections yet. I said ok and finished that matter, then i had a complain for my copper line and linemen came the nextday as usual. I asked him about the fibre thing and he said that give me a photocopy of your id card and write your order number on it, i took it as joke however i did that anyway. The next day i got a call from linemen that there is new connection available but you will have to pay for wire because it will have to come from a pole away from 150m (thats the maximum PTCL provides), i said ok and install it. Guess what? I got fibre connection installed the very next day and he also helped me to install dsl on that line within 2 days, yes 2 DAYS.

So all i am saying is, DON’T UNDER-ESTIMATE THE POWER OF LINEMEN.

[/quote]

u r rite, there was a time when i thought lineman deserve. Though time has change, he misbehaved with me many times and cut my phone line without any reason when i force him to change pairs.

Mmm it looks to me that they like creating problems for you very intentionally

What you can do is to complain to higher PTCL authorities about this issue and if possible, take the wireless route and get away from this line problem once and for all...