How to register a Company (for online consultancy work)

Aoa,

I need to open a bank account on the name of a company for my remittance that i will receive from abroad(its a requirement), please let me know the easy and quick way to do it.

I know the bank will ask for some documents (e.g. company existance details, NTN etc).

can anyone properly guide me about the whole procedure to register a company and then open a bank account on that name?

(it will not have any physical existence,or may be i could create a website only but cannot open physical office etc).

And also let me know how much tax i will need to pay on my remitance (i.e. when it will come to my company account). Or is the sofware business (consultancy work) still tax free? (need a confirmed answer)

Thanks in advance.

[quote=“polepar, post:, topic:”]

Aoa,

I need to open a bank account on the name of a company for my remittance that i will receive from abroad(its a requirement), please let me know the easy and quick way to do it.

I know the bank will ask for some documents (e.g. company existance details, NTN etc).

can anyone properly guide me about the whole procedure to register a company and then open a bank account on that name?

(it will not have any physical existence,or may be i could create a website only but cannot open physical office etc).

And also let me know how much tax i will need to pay on my remitance (i.e. when it will come to my company account). Or is the sofware business (consultancy work) still tax free? (need a confirmed answer)

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

Will this “sole propertiership work for me in this situation”?,

what documents do i need to provide for getting NTN certificate.

and do i need to pay tax on every remittence that i will recieve in this company name account? can they check this bank account transactions or will they rely on whatever i provide in income tax return.

Only a chartered accountant can help you in this matter.