How to Refill Inkjet Printer Cartridge?

Inkjet cartridges are expensive, and refilling them is an economical way to reuse them.

You can easily refill your ink cartridge.

See the following link

http://bit.ly/iShT41

Do you know where can one buy this ink (good quality) ?

From some gud stationary store

Ok, thanks. I will try to find it and refill some used cartridges.

Yeah. Refilling works nicely. And the cost is roughly 150 per refill which lasts for around 50-60 good pages.

I bought the ink off ebay . It costed me 10$ with shipping and every thing. I refill it my self. It came with a small pump with pre filled ink. I never needed to refill my color catridges. I refilled even today. I think it will be good for 4 refills. Anyways, only problem is that fast drafts are not clear. I have to use Normal in order to get proper print. Since, I need black INK only I will see if I can find it in local stores

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yeah. Refilling works nicely. And the cost is roughly 150 per refill which lasts for around 50-60 good pages.
[/quote]

If you refill it yourself.

It costs even less.

--

Can introductory cartridges be filled this way? Because, I have spent 600 rupees in total for two times to refill these but these didn’t work for me.
[/quote]

Yeah introductory cartridges work but they wear out a bit early. I had to buy another one after an year.

I bought the ink off ebay . It costed me 10$ with shipping and every thing. I refill it my self. It came with a small pump with pre filled ink. I never needed to refill my color catridges. I refilled even today. I think it will be good for 4 refills. Anyways, only problem is that fast drafts are not clear. I have to use Normal in order to get proper print. Since, I need black INK only I will see if I can find it in local stores
[/quote]

$ 10 including shipping ? Which courier did you used ?

regarding introductory cartridges, refill after using them 50 %, or else the chances are you are going to have problems.

you can buy refill ink with injection for 110 rs in uniplaza, karachi

regarding introductory cartridges, refill after using them 50 %, or else the chances are you are going to have problems.

you can buy refill ink with injection for 110 rs in uniplaza, karachi

[/quote]

Exactly. I am wondering why Punk and Yousaf are paying 10$ for these. Do you guys live outside Pakistan?

I got mine for 100 without syringe.

I am using the introductory catridge. I ordered using ebay so he shippied through HK post i think. I am ok with the price.

My introductory catridge has been refilled third time. Second time by me and first time from Market. It does not prints in fast draft more than couple of pages. I have to use best quality to get proper print. I

BTW, Any black INK from stationary shop will work ?

And Yes I am outside Pk thats why Ebay is much cheaper for me

the best thing is that you buy bottles of inks of all colors means inks of printer . and inject it into cartridge by your self ...

i'm at my infinit(th) refill of my introductory cartridge......

once it happened that i didn't performed the "once or twice weekly print a page or the ink will dry up" ritual and got up ended with a dried up cartridge....

I took off the top cover( the one with the holes) , although it was quite difficult to remove, after doing so i took out the sponge that contains the ink, below there is a thin plate , through which ink seeps down from the sponge to the nozzles, i washed the cartridge thoroughly by channelling the water inside it so that it was directly striking the thin plate , after that i jerked it hardly to drain out the water and to dry it up , after that washed the sponge gently dried it up by squeezing it, put the sponge back and the top cover.....

refilled it and put it on a pilled up piece of tissue paper to allow flow of ink ...........

and it worked like charm........

m gonna make a genius work record of the most refills of an introductory cartridge..... :)

although there is a little cache to it.......

use good quality ink and you can enter the competition with me for the record..... :P

i use these brands........

1)inkmate

2)print-rite