How to Recharge Ur Paypal Account?

Hello. I have Verified Paypal. I want to recharge it . how can i do this in Pakistan?

I am afraid you can't do that, unless you have a bank account or credit card that is of same country as your verified paypal account.

One workable option is to ask any other paypal user to transfer funds in your account and you pay him/her in local currency.

My advice would be to leave paypal where it is and move on to other options until you are in a country where paypal is legal. I lost few dollars in paypal once they found that i am from Pakistan.

What happened was that they asked me to close my account and allow my amount to be submitted to charity. Once my account was 0, they did not deleted it!

Another option is ask for payment by who has PayPal

[quote=“Myelin, post:3, topic:19955”]

My advice would be to leave paypal where it is and move on to other options until you are in a country where paypal is legal. I lost few dollars in paypal once they found that i am from Pakistan.

What happened was that they asked me to close my account and allow my amount to be submitted to charity. Once my account was 0, they did not deleted it!

[/quote]

And how exactly they found....

Through IPN (Internet protocol number )

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:19955”]

Through IPN (Internet protocol number )

[/quote]

+

Its just a matter of time, they may immediately spot it or if you are lucky you may make few payments and than one day suddenly you will get a notice. I made several payments with my unverified paypal, i made it from UK and made payments to name.com and to few seedbox companies...

Hi I have PayPal dollars if you want recharge your PayPal or buy balance.