How to receive payments in Pakistan, from Pakistanis?

Hi,

i'm making a membership website for people in Pakistan and want to accept payments in Rupees.

However, i'm not sure how to go about doing it.

I know people cant pay me using moneybookers, because its in dollars and nobody will make a moneybookers account just to pay me.

can i use UBL netbanking account? What are the requirements if site members want to pay their fees to my UBL netbanking account?

Bank's online payment mechanism, cheque, credit card.

Asad thats not the point.

My question is, what is the requirement to pay someone in Pakistan? Can somebody just walk to their nearest UBL branch, give my account number, and pay the fee?

What should i put on my website? Is my account number enough?

i will recomend you Mobilink new ecommerece system with Pakistan Post Affliation its best option to hide your privacy , tough i will recommend you using bank transfers or cheques ,,,

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
I don't want to use my bank account name because the website provides relationship/girlfriend advice
[/quote]

i dont think u r doing any illegal act by advicing , noorclinic.com even expose their adress so you dont have to worry bro ...

hi,

Mobilink has maximum balance limit of 100,000 so thats not suitable.

Also, can you tell me if the bank account number is enough for anybody to go to their nearest UBL branch and make a payment?

Usually it is required to provide bank account number along with branch number (or address), name of bank and most important (to prevent mistakes) the name of account holder.

Asad thats not the point.
[/quote]

O RLY?

Are online transfers, cheques and credit cards not payment mechanisms?

My question is, what is the requirement to pay someone in Pakistan? Can somebody just walk to their nearest UBL branch, give my account number, and pay the fee?
[/quote]

Yes, plus some bank charges.

What should i put on my website? Is my account number enough?
[/quote]

Title, account number and bank name/branch should suffice for bank transfers.

any other options guys?

^ Not really. Try http://www.amaana.com/ if you have to.

The Best way, just like the moderators of garena pakistan room do

1. Simply give ur account number and ur name at ur site

-supposing u have MCB account and ATM card

2. Tell them to go to MCB and make payment, (if they goto any bank other than MCB they will be charged online transaction processing cost)

3. Tell them to sms/email/pm you the deposit slip number

4. Check if you hve received the payment, check by deposit slip number (u can check it online for free)

5. Provide that specific person ur service