How to print e book?

hi,

I need to print various but theeir texts are too large and there are 250 pages , so i want to reduce text size in pdf , or i can print 2 ebook page on A4 sizer paper in printer,.

Is there any software for printing ebooks economically

please guide me .

thanks

Save PDF as text file. Import into Word. Reduce font size and change all other settings (reduce margins and gutter etc.) to add more text on page. Print it and you'll have printed version of eBook.

but the ebook contains images too, so it wont save as text file

just try any pdf editor software. I recommend "Foxit pdf Editor".

and well for printing you gonna need a printer color or black/white depending upon the text and images of your books. thats it.

Most modern printers come with softwares that do allow you to print economically. Just explore the options in them. In case it doesn't, try fineprint.

Ya use printer of good quality

i think you are not getting me,

first i have Ebook that contains over 500 pages and I cant print so much pages through printer, so i am asking is there any way so that the PDF file get compact and the pdf book will get printed in 100 pages of printer

^did you consider kratos24?

using any good PDF editor will help you.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

first i have Ebook that contains over 500 pages and I cant print so much pages through printer, so i am asking is there any way so that the PDF file get compact and the pdf book will get printed in 100 pages of printer

[/quote]

I don’t think it is wise to “compact” 500 pages into 100 pages. Common sense tells that this is not practical, even not possible. The resultant compacted 100 pages will have too small font to read properly.

yep :)

may be he/she wants to try. or just wanting to reduce any amount of pages.

but rishika920 it's true it will drop the quality of text to read. and most of the bad things is that it can probably mess up the layout of the text. after modifying. you must take it in mind.

most reliable option is that you print them on both sides of the page. you'll get half with no hardwork to find software or any other techniques to reduce the pages.

and if you already requested the quote after making it on both sides of page. for more extent, if you already made it from 1000 to 500 pages and considering to print on both sides. then it's fine. this is enough I think.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

Well thats exactly why I suggested fineprint. It CAN print 500 pages PDF or whatever document in 125 pages or in as low as 62 pages. Couple that with two sided printing (easily done in fineprint) it will take only 63 or 31 sheets of paper respectively.