How to Pay to the Webhosting companies ? Plz help

i wanted a web hosting to host two domains , can anyone suggest which hosting wud be best for 99% uptime ,

bluehost?

dreamhost ?

anyother options ....

Secondly the problem is 'How to pay them' i mean what would be the method to pay those , paypal isn't present here in Pakistan ,

their billing options don't accept debit cards of our local banks.

i have a ABL atm debit card ,

how can i pay from it ? to those webhosting companies ?

Please tell me a way to pay to for bluehost for example .

Salam Brother..!
You can pay them using UBL wiz card, specially designed for internet usage. I don't know about the bluehost or any other but I have personal Experiance with hostgators, they also accept westren union cash, you can check their support for how to do that, or contact them for this issue. But the best option is to get hosting from any Pakistani Companies they have pretty good response time with their servers. Please if you need any such thing Please PM me. I will Referr you to pretty good Service in Pakistan. I think they have the best rates and good services.

can anybody others plz reply ,

in desperate need of good hosting options !

Search for companies which support google checkout, than pay via your visa using google checkout. Namecheap comes into mind...

google it u can find good hosting options

I am using Hosterpk from last 3 years. I am pretty satisfied by their services, uptime and support. Company is local but servers are foreign and you can pay them using local accounts like Standard Chartered, Easy Paisa etc.

I am hosting provider my servers are located at USA and Europe can provide u with variety of hosting plans @ 99% uptime. will be waiting for ur replay....

Contact
Waqar

I am using Bluehost .. and they have amazing service and support is also very good ... so far I have not had any issues with them... I used a credit card to buy the account and for renewel I used my Debit Card (Standard Chartered) and it worked payment was correctly deducted.

So i hope this helps.

try using trusted pakistani company :) you won't disappoint i'm sure of that

i want to know about the cost of web hosting..

in dollar i wana best web hosting

i wana ranked my web site

plz plz plz share me as soon as possible that how can i update my self with web hosting

Why don't you get account at Moneybookers.com and buy hosting from companies that accept Moneybookers?

It is the most easiest way I think.

One should ask his friend to pay for him (who have credit card, paypal etc)

or one should get hosting from a local reseller (don't go for cheapest one)

Kalhost web hosting company accept credit card, paypal, visa, master card

contact here

i am currently using hosting from them and there service is great.

they also accept PKR.

$40

UNLIMITED CLASSIC HOSTING

per year

• Disk Space - Unlimited
  • Bandwidth - Unlimited
  • Mailboxes - Unlimited
  • FTP Users - Unlimited
  • Addon Domains - 5
  • Money-Back - 30 Days
  • Weekly Backups - YES
  • Domain Name - Free
  • One click installer - Free
  • for visit here Wordpress Hosting With Backup

Good suggestion for every one, Thanks

There is an easy method which i m using easily without having any bank account and credit card for online payments.check this out.
https://onlinepaymentpak.blogspot.com