How to obtain ntn for an individual

how can any one get ntn no,1 of my relative is paying income tax to govt which is collected by his monthly salary! he have the ntn no once,but now its not appearing in online verfication system how can hey get that again any document forms which will be used for this if online submiting is possible than it will be good.

Apply Regional Tax Office on application form of NTN. You may download application form from www.fbr.gov.pk

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how can any one get ntn no,1 of my relative is paying income tax to govt which is collected by his monthly salary! he have the ntn no once,but now its not appearing in online verfication system how can hey get that again any document forms which will be used for this if online submiting is possible than it will be good.
[/quote]

When somebody files tax return for the first time, he/she (or a registered company) is allotted an NTN number. This is for life. AFAIK, NTN number can’t change or renew. AFAIK, Getting another or new NTN number is against law of Pakistan (I read that law) and it is considered as identity change.

Therefore, your friend should consult nearest Regional Tax Office and on Help Desk, he/she should ask for his/her NTN number.

By the way, everyone should remember (or write it down somewhere safe) NTN number, ID card number, etc. etc. Nobody knows, when you need it. :)

i got that number 1-2 years back as i used to sell 3d models on turbosquid.com so for payments they asked me for ntn its bit lengthy and time consuming task ,if you are tax defaulter its kinda like impossible if you arent you will have to travel to embassy of USA or any other countrie's embassy as national tax number is usually used in usa ,usually international ntn number is required if you are trading with usa or uk but if you want to have local ntn for use in Pakistan only its simple ,simply contact agents or via their website and it will b done.

You can Apply NTN Online By Visiting: http://www.pakcustoms.org/online_ntn_verification

[quote=“iabozdar, post:, topic:”]

[/quote]

File Income Tax Returns with in 1 day (salary individuals) just for Rs. 1,500/- only. Feel free to Contact at this no 0313 2205627.