How to know which Sim Numbers are registered against your CNIC?

We all know the method of knowing the quantity of Sim's registered against our CNIC by messaging our ID card number to 668 or by doing it online. But how do we know the numbers. Say 29 Sim's ae registered against my CNIC. How do i know their numbers?

You can't. But you can deactivate all other sims you are not using.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

Bhai i know i can do that. An year ago i could confirm which Numbers are running on my name but not now. That is why i am asking this publicly for any kind of guidance possible.

[quote=", post:2, topic:20875"]

You can't. But you can deactivate all other sims you are not using. Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Even an year ago all CSR were refusing to give information may be you was the lucky one to get that. Or if you know someone in that specific company then you can still get information after all you are in Pakistan where nadra employees sells data.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

update: You can also check no of sims issued on your id card by visiting http://cnic.sims.pk/ . You don't need to send sms to 668. As far as sim numbers are concerned. You can't know them unless you have relative in franchise :P

i have same issue...i will b wonder to know why they hiding and not inform us our own numbers....i think we must complain to pta about this issue..

you can only know no of SIMs on your NIC with respective carrier by msging on 668, you can know the name of owner SIM that you are using i am using mobilink i can know name by texting NAME to 300 they will reply back, similarly contact your service provider for this service.

or request for disowning of unused no from respective offices.

kindly confirm us the way in which we know about our numbers running