How to know that how much have i downloaded?

i am using ptcl broadband, i wanna know that is there any way to know how much data i have downloaded since i got the dsl.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i am using ptcl broadband, i wanna know that is there any way to know how much data i have downloaded since i got the dsl.
[/quote]

i think there is a feature in DU meter to keep an eye on your bandwidth usage. but i never really used it.

netmeter can also be used and it is free

netmeter crashed two times on me. i don't use anything now...

netlimiter!

thats all fine but my query was that the data i have downloaded in past could i know that how much was that?

thats all fine but my query was that the data i have downloaded in past could i know that how much was that?
[/quote]

very unlikely that u will be able to find that out

[/quote]

nah!

du meter is 30 trial and netlimiter is free

which is better?

du meter is better

du meter is 30 trial and netlimiter is free

which is better?

[/quote]

netmeter gets corrupt almost at every improper shutdown!

netlimiter is different from netmeter. it was confusing for me 2 but i just searched google and netlimiter is totally different software.

netlimiter is different from netmeter. it was confusing for me 2 but i just searched google and netlimiter is totally different software.
[/quote]

yes netlimiter is different and is very powerful!

hasn't PTCL got any online thing for this... they used to have it in the past .... in those days of 4 gb limit connection????

hasn’t PTCL got any online thing for this… they used to have it in the past … in those days of 4 gb limit connection???
[/quote]

to check billing and stuff?

bncc.ptcl.net.pk/myaccount

^ its not working right now!